16

Hinata Shōyou POV

I was sitting in front of the gym , Suya-chan and Nii-san have already left. It's pretty boring here in camp , Kei went somewhere and that Bakageyama went out with yamaguchi.

' When will suya-chan send me the signals? ' I was sighing when I feel someone behind me. I turn around and saw the most annoying Blond ever and that Title belong to KISE RYŌTA. He was smiling who knows if it fake or not.

" Shōchii , What are you doing ? "

" Thinking " I replied

" Want to join us for a basketball game ? " Yōta-chan asked " Sure " He then pull me inside the gym.

I look toward the court to see Dai-chan, was dribbling the ball a cross the court. He was playing One on one against Suya-chan new light Kagami Taiga. He was winning like usual. It was kinda funny to watch suya-chan new light, barely able to score but still able to keep up with Dai-chan. When I turn my attention back to Yōta-chan , who was picking up a ball for us to play. I decided to start my usual stretching exercises.

Once I finish stretching , I saw that Dai-chan won the one on one. I sigh to see that Yōta-chan still stretching. I see that suya-chan light left the gym.

" Dai-chan , Want to play One on one ?"

" Sure "

" No " Yōta-chan shouted

I ignored the shouted and tossed the ball to Dai-chan. " First one to score 30 point win. "

" Alright! "

29-30

It's was pretty exhausting game , but at least I win. " Huff huff..That 60-59 wins for me. " I said while trying to catch my breath. " Yeah yeah " I shook my head at his answer , I mean he was the one who proposed that we keeping score on who wins against who in one on one . Suddenly, my phone rang and I walk over to the bench and checked the name and it was suya-chan.

" Suya-chan? "

" Shō-kun , Are you with Ryō-kun and Dai-kun ? "

" I am . What's wrong ? "

" I checked Sei-kun phone and..."

" And? "

" The last text was between him and Ryō-kun " I smile at Yōta-chan and put the phone on speaker.

" What did it say? " I asked

" It said ' Distract shōyou until Shintarō and Atsushi finished theirs task . ' " I rise my eyebrow while glaring at Ryō-kun and Dai-chan who has a pale face might be paler than ghosts.

" I see, What's about the rest? "

" I didn't see it since Sei-kun come back. "

" Ok , bye see you soon "

I hang up the phone and sit down while still eyeing them. " 𝙎𝙤, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢? " I said in the sweetest tone. Yōta-chan and Dai-chan look like they want to runaway. I tried hard not to laugh at theirs face, it's pretty funny I have to admit.

A few minutes of silence, I sigh knowing that they won't tell me unless I threaten them. I decided to use the most affective way The scissors throwing scary yet not so harmful. I take out my most price possession of scissors and start scissoring it . And now they can only pray that it won't hit them. Well they will need more than just praying, my scissors throwing skill isn't even close to Sei-nii or suya-chan but at least I hit 50% of my target most of the time.

" You won't tell me, huh? " I throw the scissors. Oh, how I wish I can snap a picture when the scissors flew between the small little gap that separate them. I smirk taking another scissors out. " Why don't you tell me about the reason you're distracting? Give me a good one if you don't want another scissors throwing at you. " I saw Yōta-chan and Dai-chan look at each other before nodding. " So?" I asked

" We were planning a s-surprise p-party. " Yōta-chan hit Dai-chan hand. " Y-Yeah, A B-big one for you " I can tell they were lying, But I mean it's not like I have proof or anything.

" I will take that answer for now. " I turn away and walk towards the exit. Before I leave I turn towards with a smile on my face " And if I found out you are lying , Prepare to bye bye to your pretty face Yōta-chan and Dai-chan say bye to your collections you know what I mean, don't you? " Once I leave the gym my innocent smile become a smirk. ' look like I will finally have some fun '

I turn on my phone and send suya-chan a message. ' I will wait and see what your next move is my dear Nii-chan. '