10 | Are you blushing?

The weekend passes by.
Of course, i spend it laying in bed rewatching stranger things.

And drinking coffee.

Right now, i'm cussing out my alarm and trying to find the snooze button with my eyes barely open.

And of course, i fail to do so because i cannot be bothered to fucking open my eyes to press the button.

Bloody fuck whatever.

I groan and open my eyes, squinting and snooze the alarm.

Oh, it's 8 am.

OH, IT'S 8 AM.

I sigh and close my eyes in frustration, shaking my head.
Today's the first day of school after the trip and i'm already getting late.

Great.

I take a quick shower and get dressed wearing a red cropped shirt tucked in with a black skirt and jacket, stuffing a sandwich in my mouth and sprinting off.

"I'm here!" I barge into the door, panting with my hands on my knees.

"Alara Whitlock, tsk tsk tsk. Late as always. You may sit on the empty seat in the last row with Keldan." The teacher speaks, sighing before continuing.

Of course! The only empty seat just had to be next to that little brat.

Keldan scowls, looking at me while i roll my eyes and proceed to sit on the seat next to him.

"Sit somewhere else, chica."

I laugh sarcastically, "Do you really think i want to sit next to you?"

"Why wouldn't you?" He raises an eyebrow, tilting his head and smirking.

I roll my eyes and groan.
I don't have time to argue with his ass.
"There's no other empty seat, you blind bonehead."

"Sit on the floor then."

I cannot do this today.

For once, I decide to shut the fuck up and simply ignore him.

Mr. Hunter clears his throat. "As i was saying, 1/3x will be equal to 3/8y because.." He says as he trails off teaching things about Math.

Hey! On the bright side, atleast i know he's teaching math.

After a while of me listening to that boring ass lesson, I shift my gaze towards Dionne who quickly passes a note to me from the seat next to us.

'Theo's staring at you!!'
It reads.

I look towards Theo who's sitting two seats beside me, clearly paying attention to the book.

I look at her confused.
'He isn't.' I write and pass it back.

'He JUST looked away! I swear he was looking at you with literal heart eyes.' She passes it back.