Chapter 3: My new lord

Crew in the pic above

Verena's POV:

I was rooted to my spot until the shop owner pulled me by the chained leash he clasped on me and dragged me off the stage too my new lord.

I caught the eyes of my dear friend Lucas who was on his master's lap he looked at me and signaled for me too breath I smiled and then looked ahead.

I was brought face too face with my new master. The shop keeper bowed his head as he yanked on my collar shaking my head I bowed my head and then felt my leash being handed to someone else I looked at my new master to see him hand the shop keeper his card with that he scurried away to go collect his money.

I felt my leash being unclasped. "tsk so distasteful and this too." I looked at him too see him unclasping my collar I grasped his hand stoping his movements. His companions looking at me in fear and I didn't know why until I realized I'm touching master without permission. I quickly looked at him and let go of his hand. "Sorry m'lord it's just... It's a shock collar I didn't want it to go off, least of all not on you. I'm use to it but-" before I can finish his eyes shined bright red as he broke the collar with his bare hands and looked at the rawness of my neck.

That's when he looked at the shackles on my ankles and with one swift movement those were broken off me as well. Before any of us can say anything. The shop keeper came back with his card. Only to be picked up by his throat.

"May I ask why my pet has raw flesh on her neck and why it seems like she was the only one with those damned ankle braces!" My master was mad. Damn he's hot! Wait what no shut up Verena. Dawson's back stilled for a moment before he relaxed and let go of the shop keeper. He turned his eyes towards me and the next thing I know is I'm being placed on his lap as he sits and whispers in me ear.

"You may not know this my little fire Lilly. But I can hear your thoughts pet, I suggest you try to hide that vulgar thought of yours." I stilled and nodded my head I was slowly placed down and a cool hand placed on my neck where the red skin was. "Well I'm not putting a collar on you tell that heals so for now you will have to take my arm my sweet pet." I did as I was told. And was led outside to a luxury car that was waiting by the curb for us. The driver opening the door as my master motioned for me to slide in first I did and waited till the car too start up again. I looked out the window entranced with the night sky. I felt a coolness on my neck once again making me jump slightly I looked over to my master to see him placing a cool rag on my neck.

"Does it hurt pet?" I shook my head and but my lip. He had a faint smile and hummed. "Good now it's time for me too tell you the rules got it?" I nodded my head as he pushed a button as the visor rose up between the driver and us blocking his view of us. I was then picked up and sat down on my masters lap.

"I am a very old timer. What I mean is that I believe some old fashioned stuff and then disagree with most of the laws now. For one I will never have you sit on your knees on the floor unless we are in public at someone's place and only if those are their rules, you will mainly be one sitting on my lap, or on an object I choose for you is that rule understood pet?"

I was now straddling him as he played with my hair my face hiding because i was starting to get shy. "Yes master."

" Second rule you will call me lord Dawson, master, or m'lord in public, but if it is just you and I you may call me crew, or any nick name you want. Understood pet?"

I nodded my head. I looked and him too only see him looking at me waiting for an answer to see if I was actually paying attention.

"Mmm... Yes Crew understood." He went rigid and gripped my hips after a moment he smiled and relaxed again.

"My two last rules are, one you will be feed off sometimes but rarely, and two you will be sleeping in my room no exceptions. Understood Verena?"

I swallowed as he said my name adjusting my self in his lap only to have him stop my movement.

"Yes Crew understood."

"Good now pet-."

I guess my mad side is back because I didn't let him finish "But if you think I'm going to let you drink from me without a fight you have another thing coming for you leech!"

Crew looked at me amusement swirling in his eyes. He bent near my ear as he whispered.

"I was wondering where that untamed girl had gone... I think your going to bring a lot of havock in my life my dear fire lilly"

"Your one weird ass vampire you know that Crew?"

He chuckled and traced my tattoo on my leg it was a huge crow sitting on a dead body with the quote 'i slay my own demons and feed them too my inner monster'

"I am fully aware my pet, now as I was saying... You will find some of my friends are like me where as others believe you humans are nothing more than blood banks. So I apologizing ahead advanced."

I smiled and nodded my head at him. "Okay crew.... But I'm no obedient puppy got it."

He chuckled and nodded his head as he flashed me a wicked grin "oh pet I am well aware."