StOrY uPdAtE (for the 500th time)

Boy oh boy.

Has it been a minute.

Alright well, let me just start by saying, don't get your hopes up.

Just figured I should stop saying things, and then not actually following through with them.

Old readers of this story will be more than familiar with my millions of 'story updates' that I published, saying that chapters were in the works and shit.

Well, I figured I'm just going to stop with that.

I refuse to give up on this story, so I do intend on continuing with it eventually, but that probably won't be any time soon.  

But for the past year, with a mixture of exams, studying, going through a heartbreak, and countless other bullshit I've had to deal with, I just haven't been up to continue with the story.

Now, I'm back to work with other things, and it's hard to do anything other than work on those stuff.

And at the same time, my heart just isn't into writing, as it hasn't been for a while now.  Because of this, when it comes to writing, if your heart isn't in it, then you can't produce something up to standards, and I definitely don't want to produce something that I'm not happy with.

At some point, I'll probably continue it, but that most probably won't be any time soon.

So I'm just here to tell you guys, I'm glad you're enjoying it, and I really do appreciate you guys wanting more from the story, it makes me feel great.  But don't count on new chapters from this story.

I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year!

For now, see ya!