𝒗𝒐𝒍. 5

·𖥸·

·𖥸·

𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

rory carson. a stuck up bitch who thinks being morally right all the time is a personality trait, or that's what i used to think before i actually talked to her. 

before she sent me that text when she was high i wouldn't have given her walking alone at night in the rain a second glance but now she's... well she's rory fucking carson, she's the only one who might actually understand me. 

i've fought the urge to text her all night, the only reason i still haven't is because i passed out and have only just woken up. how does she make me feel like this? fuck. i know she's sitting in her room probably not giving me a second thought and here i am physically halting myself from texting her and embarrassing myself at 9 in the morning. 

my phone pings and i practically run over to it but a text from kelce illuminated the screen. 

"party tonight?"

of course he wants yet another party after where he went last time, home with not one but two girls. sure i was lucky at the end of the situation with the cops but that chick was honestly just.... easy. rory just left and i had all that frustration pent up i honestly would rather rory any day. 

fuck. she's got me hooked and i've never even kissed the girl before. 

i take a deep breath and shake my head before texting back, "yours? easy. i'll get what we need" 

he simply sent a thumbs up and i realised this meant i'd have to actually get up and take a shower, sure barry lives in a shithole and the place alone could mask any bad scent off me but... if i run into rory or something i'd rather not smell like the crackhouse carpet. 

i haul myself out of bed and walk into the bathroom groggily peeling the minimal clothing off of my body before stepping into the shower, god i love showers though. 

·𖥸·

𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

i've been awake for a while when i hear the news about kelce's party tonight, god these assholes are really afraid of nothing aren't they. cops literally shut down the last party like 3 days ago but they just say fuck it and move it to someone else's? oh to be male with privileges well beyond what i deserve. 

i decide to text kie checking if she's up for another possible run in with cops moment, 

"party at kelce's tn, you going?" 

'obviously! surprised you are but excited, see u later?'

"mine at 5" 

my wind wonders to the events of the last party. the cupboard.... rafe.. there's no way i can let myself only get drunk this time so i slide outta bed and riffle through clothes so i can quickly make my way over to barry's before my parents wake up and ask what i'm doing.