Epilogue

Sorry for late update buns 💖💜

5 Years Later

Everything change in this 5 years. Kook give birth To twins Baby boy and baby girl . They 3 Years old. Kim Taegguk 3 min younger then Kim Vkook . Taegguk was just his appa and pappa cute, bubbly and a fluff ball Of kim family while Vkook was 3 min older then kim Taegguk. Vkook was just like his dadda possessive and sometime bratty, sassy and prankster.
( Vkook : baby girl, taegguk : Baby boy )

Kook was making breakfast for his hubby and babies when he heard small giggle and a tuck in his pant. He look To see taegguk was looking at him with big doe eyes while giggling kook cooed at his baby cuteness and lift him in his arm and boop little one nose making little scrunch his nose cutely.

" Pappa breaky " He said cutely making kook cooed at him. He then put him on his high chair.

After making breakfast Kook put all dishes in dining table

After making breakfast Kook put all dishes in dining table. He then feed Gguk Who happily eat breakfast with his pappa hand. Then they heard footsteps. Kook look Up and saw twins was coming with all ready while Tae was carrying Sleepy Vkook.

(Tae)

(V)

" Good morning hubbys " Kook said with a smile while Tae put sleepy princess in his high chair

" Good morning hubbys " Kook said with a smile while Tae put sleepy princess in his high chair. Then both twins look at kook with smile.

" Good morning baby " Both said unsion taking sit. Kook serve both Of them breakfast and himself. Then they started To eat while kook eyes fall on sleepy princess.

" she is still sleeping " He said while eyeing vkook.

" Hmm " Twins humm.

" Hubby let her sleep more, why did you bring her here " Kook ask looking at hubby with a confuse face.

"  I wake her Up but, she again sleep in my shoulder " Tae said while caressing vkook short brown hair. Out of  sudden moment Vkook open his eyes and yawn look around To find herself in dining table. She make grabby hand toward his pappa Who smile and take her in his arm and made her sit on his lap.

" Had a Good sleep princess " kook ask while running her back. Vkook nodded and said.

" Pappa me hungry me wanna food " Vkook said with a cute voice kook smile and feed her when they heard whine. They turn there head to see gguk was sulking.

" aww I think someone want our attention. Come here my prince " Tae said and lift him in his arm making him sit on his lap.

Time skip

Kook put his both babies in their playroom and close The door behind them. He went toward living room To see twins were getting ready to go office. Kook walk toward them kiss them Who kiss back.

" Bye hubby take care " kook said with a smile. " Bye baby take care " twins said and left from there To office while some Maid come and stared To clean mansion .

Time skip ( Sorry buns 😅)

After complete there work they come to their house as soon as They enter kook come and took their breafcase and help them take there coat.

"  Where is babies baby "  V look around and didn't find there two little onces.

"  They are sleeping and they already had there dinner " kook said with small smile.

" Go I will reheat your food "  he said went toward kitchen To reheat The food then they all had there dinner.

Time skip

Kook was standing outside The balcony. When he feel four arm around his waist from either side. He know Who is.

" Baby let's go To sleep its cold
outside " V mumble in kook neck planting some kisses.

" Baby let's go I wanna have you so bad " Tae mumble another side To kook neck while planting some kisses here and there.

" Mmm-mm " Kook moan while Twins take kook inside there bedroom and laid him on bed however over him kiss him on his lip neck collarbone give him purple red hickey. They strip there cloth leaving kook neked. They also strip there own cloth. They again kiss kook neck collarbone chest.

" Hubby....mmmm~~ plss be ~mm~ gently babies are mmhh~ are
sleeping " Kook said between The moan.

" Dont worry *Kiss* Hubby will
*Kiss * Gently " Both said while kissing kook all body leaving love mark here and there.

(A/n : imange by yourself because I am not going To write I soo~ am lazy 😪)

Both fall Top Of kook while panting while Kook rub there back To clam down while catching his own breath.
After sometime Twins stoob Up and clean kook and thereself changing bedsteet and laid beside hugg him and they Three fall asleep not before sharing I love yous. That how's they live there life happily ever after with their two lovely kids.

Vote and comment 💖💖💜💜