Chapter 13

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 13: Dr. Pei clocks in on the thirteenth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 13: Dr. Pei clocks in on the thirteenth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Pei Zhou slumped on the icy floor, his eyes lost focus, a heart pulled cold and cold, he felt as if he heard the familiar and sad bgm-"Snowflakes are fluttering, the north wind is depressed, the world is vast~~"

Once again, I recalled the sincere teachings of countless predecessors to him. Bathing pets is like fighting a battle. You must concentrate your attention and guard against it in order to remain invincible...

Pei Zhou regretted it, so he could only kneel down in a frustrated posture, and punched the ground with his fist, bastard! Still take it lightly...

"Damn it, where did the glasses go..."

Pei Zhou prostrated helplessly, groping around looking for glasses, the bathroom was very foggy, and everything he saw was blurred.

...

Under the treatment table of the small clinic, there was a wet fox shrunken, as if it was trembling slightly due to the cold, but, feeling that it was pounding and about to jump out of the heart of the throat, it was very clearly aware. To... the irresistible trembling of oneself is actually related to the turbulent emotions.

After being attacked by someone at the vital point of the male beast, he couldn't calm down at all.

"Asshole, rude human, who gave him the right to do this?!"

"I don't accept this rude, innocent way of expressing admiration!"

"He acted on me without my consent at all! Getting wet with water deserves it!"

"He... why didn't he chase him out in the bathroom?"

"He seemed to have screamed just now, did he fall, serious or not..."

Mr. Fox's eyes were filled with unspeakable emotions. He felt that he had never been so useless before. He actually hid in the corner of a weak human room and did not dare to go out. He was partial and uneasy about that human being and was still worried about him. Did it fall too badly... All this is really a jerk.

...Forget it, let's take a look. Who makes him a weak human veterinarian? As an orc, an orc must be generous.

Thinking like this, Mr. Fox took the initiative to get out from under the table [This is a shameful shame], stepped on a fox walk, with his tail tucked between his legs, and cautiously sneaked into the bathroom.

...

"Ah, I broke my glasses..."

After finally finding his glasses, Pei Zhou held the broken glasses frame in his hand, and he wanted to cry without tears.

When he was depressed, he faintly felt that he was being peeped in secret by a line of sight. Following his instinct, he turned his head to the side and saw the fox that made trouble, quietly hiding half of his body behind the door. , Showing only a particularly charming face of melon seeds, a pair of pupils reflecting light, staring at him intently...like a "secret observation".

Pei Zhou: "..."

Hiding behind the door, Mr. Fox took a breath. In his vision, the warm yellow light of the bathroom gave everything a soft luster.