Chapter 33

~Down In Santa Monica
Boardwalk~

At The Boardwalk In Santa Monica, The 2nd Campaign For The DreamWorks Trolls Franchise Had Finished Setting Up And Was Starting

"👏👏👏"
The Crowd Of Guests All Clapped As Sergei & Walt Dorhn Came Up Onto The Stage.

Walt Went Up To The Mic And Spoke.
"Hello Everyone And Welcome To Yet The 2nd Event Of Our Trolls Campaign Due To The Unfortunate Disaster That Happend To Our Studio Yesterday-"

"-Which Totally Had No Involvement With Myself"
Sergei Said Into The Mic And Moved Aside.

"REALLY NO INVOLVEMENT WITH HIM!"
Jerry Yelled Into The Mic Also.

"..."
The Crowd Had No Reaction.

Walt Went Back On The Mic.
"Uhhh Right, Anyhow, Our Security Is More On Edge This Time Around, So If Any More Disasters Were To Happen, They'll Be On It Quick! And So Glad All Of You Are Alright And Safe. Without You Guys, Our Beautiful Creative Franchise Would Go Absolutely Nowhe-"

Sergei Moved Walt Aside And Took Over.
"BLAH-DY BLAH BLAH BLAH, WE GET ITTT EVERYONE'S OKAYYYY, YOU HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM, MOVING ON!"

Walt Got Pushed Aside And Straightened Himself.
"A-Ahem"

"NOW! That We've Gotten That Covered. The Campaign Must Go On! Thus Making Co-Owner Of This Franchise....With My New Trusty Best Friend Here~"
Sergei Held Up The Legendary Scrapbook.

Jerry Grinned Happily.
"Awwww Sirrrr, That Is So Sudden, But I'm So Honored To Be Called Your-"

Sergei Hit Jerry In The Shoulder With The Scrapbook.
"No You Pesky Noob, Just Do Your Job And Bring Out The Contract Document!"

"Uhm, Right Away Sir!"
Jerry Took Out The Legal Document For Sergei & Walt To Sign.

Sergei And Walt Took Out Their Very Professional Office Pens, Prepared To Sign Their Signatures. 🖊🖊

Sergei Gazed At The Contract Document, With A Menacing Grin.
"Hehehe, Finally! NOW NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF APOCATOPIA!"

"NOT SO FAST!"
A Voice Yelled Out From A Distance.

Suddenly, A Squish Ball Was Flung Towards The Stage And Hit Jerry Right In The Face.

"D'OH!"
Jerry Fell Backwards From The Impact.

Sergei Groaned Frustratingly.
"UGGGGGH! WHAT IS IT NOW?!"