Chapter 28

"I told you i'll be back for you right? Look i kept my promise

"I told you i'll be back for you right? Look i kept my promise." He said grabbing my chin and making me face him.

"What more do you want? You'fve already taken my parents, the most precious people in my life." I cried.

I'm still wondering how bhai knows him doe.

"Wrong. I didn't kill your parents princess,i murdered your adoptive parents and not your real ones, doe I'll also end them soon but y'all can spend a few hours here together."

What does he mean by adoptive parents?

"JAMIL." I heard a very familiar voice yell. The monster was in front of me so i couldn't see who it was.

"Wow wow wow, long time no see Hunza." The monster laughed.

"Let Iman go Jamil, what more do you want?" I heard the same farmiler voice again which i now recognize as khala's voice.

She also knows him?

I was somehow relived that she's here doe.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ooh Hunza,i never thought marriage could make you so stupid. I'm now doubting if you're still my cousin."

"I'm not your family jamil, if i was you wouldn't have killed my best friend and now you're trying to harm her daughter." Hunza said (Azan's mother)

"Oo shut up Hunza, you never loved her, you were always jelous of her and now you're trying to pin it on me. Have you forgotten that you were the one who told me to not give up and fight for her when i was about to, don't play innocent just because your husband and son are here." Jamil spat.

"I agree i was once jealous of her but i never told you to kill her, just let Iman go and we'll forget everything." -Hunza.

"Not so fast hunza, i'll let iman go if she signs everything she owns in my son's name." -Jamil.

"She can't do that, she's just 18 and in the will, everything was supposed to be handed to her when she turns 20." This time Mr Qureshi answered.

"I never asked you to speak up okay,i was speaking to hunza and i want a reply from hunza." Jamil snarled.

Hunza was about to speak but Azan's voice stopped her.

"Listen mahn i don't know who the hell you are but i'll just move towards you and untie my wife and then we can leave here and it'll be like all this never happened." Azan said while taking slow steps towards Jamil.

"STOP THERE." Asif growled coming from behind his father with Angela and Bahija with him.

"You asshole, you also took bahija and Angela i should have known you were still dating him, you were in our house to spy at us right?"

Jamil moved away from iman and left the room,now iman was now able to see what was happening.

"Shut it, for your information I'm not dating that betrayal Angela, this is zahra my sister." Asif said smirking while zahra pulled the mask off which left them all shocked.