Chapter 1 The Bunny, the Crow, and the Mermaid Princess

The pic above is supposed to be what my OC Usagi looks like, except her eyes are hazel. And her bunny +Anima form is the ears and tail of a bunny along with her hands and feet becoming bunny paws

A young 14 year old girl with hair white as snow and a little boy around 10-11 years old were standing outside a circus tent while poking their heads inside as they watched the Mermaid Princess show. When the mermaid suddenly looked over upon noticing them, Usagi blinked as she took in the mermaid's appearance. She then glanced over at Cooro who was staring intently much to the mermaid's discomfort.

Unfortunately during the show, the ringmaster soon ended up spotting the two of them.

"Wah, he found us! Time to go now, Usagi!" Cooro suddenly said in surprise.

"Uh, right," Usagi replied as she crawled back out from under the tent and pulled herself back to her feet and dusted herself off before noticing that Cooro had gotten stuck and was having trouble getting out of the hole he had stuck his head through, "Hang on Cooro, I'll help you," she told him as she then went over to help him.

As she was trying to help Cooro, the boy suddenly found himself being pulled inside through the hole he had been looking through. Usagi gave a yelp of surprise as she ended up being pulled along with him due to the fact that she was still holding onto him.

"Come now...! We can't have you two looking for free!" the ringmaster told them as they both managed to kick free, "Catch them! I'll deal with them later."

Usagi and Cooro both looked over at the mermaid who was suddenly watching them, then black wings appeared out of Cooro's back surprising the ringmaster. Usagi's rabbit ears and tail had also appeared along with her hands and feet becoming rabbit paws, surprising the ringmaster and the members of the audience as she and Cooro began to make their escape.

The mermaid was also surprised by their +Anima forms as 'she' just watched Cooro fly around inside the tent, while Usagi was on all fours hopping along right behind him.

"Look, we're sorry for watching without paying first, ok?" Usagi said as she and Cooro continued trying to escape.

"G-Get them! Don't let them escape!" the ringmaster ordered, as two other men began trying to grab the two +Anima.

Cooro managed to fly up out of their reach and grab onto the top of the tent, and unfortunately pulling and causing the whole tent to collapse down on top of them.

But unfortunately, Usagi accidently ended up getting knocked unconscious when the pole in the middle of the tent ended up falling down on top of her and smacking her in the face.

Cooro could now be seen crawling out from under the tent after it had collapsed, though he suddenly blinked at realizing... "Huh? Wait, what happened to Usagi?" he wondered worriedly, though he looked up at seeing a boy standing over him who ended up knocking him out with a rake.

"Husky! Good work!" the ringmaster told him.

Later

Usagi came to just a little bit after the conversation between the ringmaster and Husky, though she still managed to hear just enough to realize that Husky and the 'Mermaid Princess' from the show were both one and the same person.

She giggled. "Well well, so it looks like the 'mermaid' is really a 'merman'," she teased.

"So your name's Husky, huh?" Cooro said as well, making the other boy suddenly turn towards them, "Glad to meet ya! I'm Cooro, and this is Usagi!" he continued to say cheerfully while introducing himself and Usagi.

Usagi smiled and waved. "Hi."

"If you're gonna leave, then come with us!" Cooro then continued to tell him.