CHAPTER 21

2 weeks later ~

Third person's pov

Ever since the the night Kabir and Anika shared their first kiss and confessed their love for each other they both couldn't keep their hands off each other . Since then they have been stealing numerous kisses while they are at the company .

And luckily Yash didn't intrupted them once .

"Arshi let's have dinner together today at my cook you must be carving Indian food",Anika says .

"Your room has a kitchen?",Arshi asks suprised .

"Oh yes Yash too joins sometimes today he is joining you join us too from now onwards",Anika says .

"But is it okay you know you three are family",Arshi says .

"Aren't you gonna be a part of family too? You are already a family",Anika says .

"Okay then I will join too",she says .

"I should have asked you since beginning only how could I not ?",Anika scolds herself.

"Don't worry btw Did any three of you talked with Jay he isn't picking up my calls ",Arshi says worriedly .

"No I haven't talked with him since we came here maybe Kabir and Yash did ",Anika says .

Daksh , Sarthak , Aarya , Dhruv , Radha heard Anika calling Kabir and Yash by their first names when they entered the room where they all work together .

"Oh you all came let's start working Mr.Zach and his team will be here soon",Anika says and all proceed to work not asking any questions regarding why she called their boss by their first name when she never did that .

While they were working Aarya noticed Anika was wearing mangalsutra . She was suprised to see that but didn't asked anything as that is none of her business to learn about others private life . If Anika didn't wanted to share the news yet she wouldn't try to dig in the matter and Anika would tell them about it one day .

Zach and his team arrived and they all started working together . Soon it was their one hour break time and Anika carefully sneaked into Kabir's cabin .

As soon as Anika entered she was pulled by Kabir and their lips met .

They both parted their lips to breadth and sat on the couch .

Sharing about their day till now they both got engrossed in a conversation .

"Our 4th month wedding anniversary is next week",Kabir says .

"4th months time really flies by",Anika says .

"We should celebrate it ",Kabir says .

"So what should we do that day?",Anika asks .

"I have a plan for it ",Kabir says .

"What is it ?",Anika asks as she snuggles closer to Kabir as he sneakes his one arm around her shoulder and pulls her more closer too him .

"It is a suprise",Kabir says .

"Well I am waiting for it then",Anika says .

"Anika ?"

"Hmm "

"I love you",Kabir says .

Anika smiles .

"I love you too".

They both stare at each other lovingly . Kabir Kisses her Forhead , cheeks , and tip of nose to which Anika giggles ; Anika too kisses him on his forhead , cheeks and Tip of nose .