15. Break part 2

With Naruto

Naruto went back to the Hokage tower, he seemed searching for something around the corner that is clear from guards. He climbed the tower until he reached the rooftop. He pulled out the paper which has the same colour as the wall to cover the device.

He picks the device and Shushin into the near forest. "Now, what are they discussing "

The device turned out to be an mp3 recorder. He pulled out his earphone and plug it on the recorder.

Before he could start the play someone have spied on him. Naruto detects the person hiding behind the bushes. He throws shuriken into the bushes straight killing the intruder.

He expect to hear a scream but it was silent. Naruto cautiously walked towards the bushes, he notices there is no blood but he saw there are some branches in the bushes that have been broken and a footprint. It is possible for animals to destroy those branches after all they tend to destroy the lower part of it.

He touches the footprint with his pointing fingers realising that it was a moment ago. The feeling of a bit of heat from the footprint is proof. He pulled a kunai hidden in his black jacket realising there is a person at his back.

"You shouldn't be so serious, Naruto" Naruto turned to his back to see Shikamaru was there smiling at him.

"Shika, it is you" the blonde keep his kunai back. He walked to his Anbu colleagues.

"Naruto, it is not good to eavesdropping the Hokage meeting" Shikamaru advice him.

"It's not eavesdropped, it's recorded" Naruto correct him.

"Yeah, yeah. Since it was recorded. Let's hear together" Shikamaru and Naruto grinning together.

"I'm second to that" Sai appeared behind them, earning shock from both young Anbu. Both of them turned around to see Sai in his civilian clothes.

"You should say, hello. Don't rush hear " Naruto scolded Sai.

"A ninja should be aware of their surrounding" Sai reminds both of them.

Shikamaru sighed. "Both of you are right. Can we just plat this recorded audio peacefully?"

"Erm, sure" "okay" Sai dan Naruto response.

Sai pulled out his earphone and plug it into the additional headset socket which Naruto built it personally since he knows that this problem would occur.

After they all fill their ears with headphones, Naruto played the recording.

"So I have come into agreement to help the resistance in Mizu. I cannot afford to hear the bloodline clan ninja get massacred so mercilessly" an old man, Hokage said to Kakashi.

"Aren't you feeling weird about this?" Kakashi asked him, curious if Hokage knows something was wrong.

"Yes I do, that is why I wanted to talk it with you."

"Oh, so what is it, then?"

"I believe that Akatsuki was behind this"

"Akatsuki, aren't they the group merchant ninja? I believe most of their members are Nukenin and each one of them is higher than A rank."

"So you do know of them and it also means you not being lazy and reading that book all the time, aren't you?" Kakashi sweatdrop. He swears he could listen to some Anbu we're snickering from their hiding place.

"Of course, no Hokage"

"Starts tomorrow, your job is to deliver the scroll personally to one of the Jiraiya's spies in the coordinate location. This is the place where you will drop the scroll " Hokage in his authority said. Since it was recording Naruto cannot know where is the location.