Vol. 1: Origins (Issue #4: Great Responsibility)

In an apartment, Miles is seen sticking to his ceiling in his room as he did some homework. Then his mother, Rio, calls out to him.

Rio: "Miles! It's time for bed! Don't stay up too late!"

Miles: "Got it, Ma!"

Miles calls back before he drops his homework on to his bed. He then drops from the ceiling and lands besides his bed before hopping on top of it.

Miles: "Aaaaah... Today was a good day."

Miles' phone ring. He turns to it and grabs it to see who was calling him. He answers.

Miles: "Hey, Pete! What's up?"

Peter: *over the phone* "Hey, Miles. Have you seen... any more Spider-People recently?"

Miles sits up, curious about what his mentor was talking about.

Miles: "What? More Spider-People?"

Peter: *over the phone* "Yeah. There's been some reports about some guy in a costume was swinging around the city. Some even said he was spotted at an underground fight club. Have you seen anything?"

Miles: "N-no, I haven't. This is insane..."

Peter: *over the phone* "Yeah. And the bad thing is that we don't know who's side he's on. We need to bring him in."

Miles: "Got it. Any idea where he could be?"

L/n Residence...

The beeping of an alarm clock is heard before it is swiftly quieted by a hand slamming down on it. The alarm clock gets shattered to pieces as Y/n slumps over in his bed. Then he sits up and looks at his now destroyed alarm clock.

Y/n: "Shit..."

Y/n shakes his head to get rid of his sleepiness and then hops up to his ceiling before pushing off and to his room floor. He then goes around his room as he gets dressed into today's clothing. Today was Sunday, so no school which meant more time to himself.

For the past month, Y/n had participated in underground fights with the help of Mason. He's even gotten some tips and tricks from Adrian Toomes, aka the Vulture, who was also the first guy Y/n had fought. He was a pretty cool guy once you get to know him. And ever since their fight, Y/n had remained the champion of that underground fight club.

Yep. Undefeated, baby.

Sometimes Y/n's opponents would get off easy with normal beatings and whatnot. Others got a more... severe loss. A lot of fighters left bloody and bruised, and some even had broken bones in multiple places.

Yeah. Y/n gives zero fucks about who he hurts and how he does it. He tries not to kill, so he has to hold back. But he doesn't hold back to the point where just anyone can challenge him. He's feared and respected in the fight club. And it felt good.

And ever since Y/n and Mason started with the whole spider thing, they've gotten better at it. Mason has been keeping his secret locked tight all the while making ideas for his best pal. Y/n had also gotten used to his new powers and had gotten better at using them. And with every fight came a win, and with every win came money he and Mason split. Mason used his money mainly on himself or to buy things to make his little chaos creations, and Y/n used his to help his grandpa with their money problems. Rick had grown curious and concerned about where his grandson was getting all this money, but he hasn't questioned it... yet. He was going to confront his grandson soon, but it wasn't the moment to do so right now.

After finally changing, Y/n walks out of his room to see Rick at the dinner table eating a bagel. He was reading the Daily Bugle, and the front page was the usual.