Chapter 9

The prince ran through the sleeping people of the kingdom and the fairies pointed up to Y/n's tower.

~

Katsuki ran up the stairs and he made it to the top floor to see his sleeping princess, with her hair spread around her pillow and her (S/c) skin looked to be pale. He kneeled down next to the bed and glanced over at the fairies, who were nodding encouragingly. Katsuki cleared his throat and placed a kiss on her lips, and the light of her face appeared to return and the dark feeling of the kingdom returned to calm and welcoming.

Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open to see a slightly blushing Katsuki with a small smile on his face. The fairies gasped in excitement and hugged each other.

~

The townspeople all yawned as they woke up from their slumber, and the dark mood slowly turned back to being lively and happy.

~

D/n and M/n yawned as the awoke and D/n noticed the sleeping Masura next to him.

"Oh, uh.." D/n said. "Forgive me, Masura. The wine. Now, you were saying?"

"Huh? I was?" Masura asked. "Oh, oh, yes. Well, huh. After all, D/n, this is the 14th century."

"Yes. You said that a moment ago."

"Well, to come right to the point." Masura said. "My son Katsuki says he's going to marry-"

Masura was interrupted by the trumpets blowing, and King D/n and Queen whipped their heads towards the stairs.

Y/n and Katsuki slowly stepped down the stairs with Y/n having her hand around Katsuki's arm.

"It's Y/n!" D/n shot out of his chair. "She's here!"

The prince and princess smiled at each other while looking into the other's eyes.

"A-And Katsuki!" Masura stuttered. The two stopped in front of their parents and bowed/curtised. Y/n smiled at her mother and quickly ran into her mothers arms. Masura looked wide eyed at Katsuki and walked over to him. "What does this mean, boy? I don't-"

He stopped himself when he felt a pair of lips kiss his cheek, he looked at the person and saw his future daughter-in-law smiling at him.

(Play song)

Katsuki glared at his father and took Y/n's hand and started to dance with the music. D/n smiled at his daughter and shook his head at Masura who was still in a daze to speak.

From above on a balcony Momo, Mina, and Ochako watched with smiles on their faces as they watched Y/n dance with her prince. Ochako wiped her tears and sniffled.

"Why, Ochako. What's the matter, dear?" Momo asked.

"Oh, I just love happy endings." Ochako sniffled.

"Yes, I do, too." Momo smiled, but her smile faded when saw Y/n's dress. "(F/c)? Pink!"

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know, the gleam in your eyes is familiar a gleam. Yet I know it's true, that visions a that visions are seldom all they seem. But if i know you. I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once..."

"(F/c)!" Mina whispered.

The crowd around the two turned into clouds and as they continued to dance. Katsuki dipped Y/n and pulled her to his lips.

"Upon A Dream!!!!"