【Chapter 14】

Author's POV~•••

"Alright, so let's start!" 

Announced Jimin, as he sat on the chair in the middle of the meeting room. The other six nodded and looked at him. "Echo, just give us a summary of what you've written in the file." 

He said, and y/n gulped nervously and stood up from the chair, taking a deep breath. "o-okay Sunbae-nim." 

Jimin raised his eyebrows, noticing nervousness. Y/N looked at the projector and took a deep breath and put the pen drive in the laptop. She turned to the projector and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Here…well—" 

"That's not how you should start."

Jimin interrupted her, making her gulp, she never gave any presentation, how will she know? And Jimin knew it as well. Y/N cleared her throat, the posture with which Jimin was looking at her was intimidating, making her even more nervous. 

His right leg crossed over his left one, both the hands crossed over his bulky chest, his eyes sharp staring straight into her soul, his hair neatly styled backwards, his black mask once again adorning his handsome face.

"Start from the point you started your work. You started it from?" He instructed, making y/n nod, "I started it from hacking his phone." 

"Hm, start from there and go with the flow, the sequence in which you've done everything, follow that and explain it to us, you don't have to do something too hard, it's easy, just think we're your friends, and I guess, excluding me, you all have become close enough." 

"Okay, so I wasn't able to install a virus in Go-Yeong's phone, so I had to guess it." She started finally, trying her best to hide her nervousness. 

"You guessed his password?" 

Jimin spoke, really surprised, even the other five, no one was even able to install a virus in his phone, wasn't able to hack his phone and she tried to guess it and succeeded in it as well. 

Y/N nodded, "yes, sunbae-nim." 

"How?" Jimin inquired further, curious about how she did it.

"You know what, Sunbae, it's human nature to get overconfident after getting success frequently. After getting success one after another, he got overconfident and did the stupid mistake of putting his password easy thinking no one will try it. That was true though, if I didn't guess it, it was impossible to hack it."

"Impressive, what was the password?" He spoke in a low voice and y/n smiled at the compliment saying, "his password is 12345678910." 

"Good work, Echo. Now, will you be able to hack other electronic devices? You can't guess the password for all." Jimin praised, yet, his next words were stern and straightforward as his plump lips turned into a soft proud smile. 

"Yes, Sunbae-nim. Now that I know the technology of security, I can." 

She said confidently, lacing her voice, making Jimin nod. Y/N again turned to the projector and proceeded with, "these are the screenshots I've saved from his phone." She said and clicked the pictures on the projector showing all the apps and websites on his phone.

"Next, these are contacts he is most active on. The neon highlights are the most active ones, orange after that, and green after it. Also, since I didn't hack his phone with the virus, he will not find our location. It's almost impossible." 

"Alright, anything else important?" 

"Not yet, sunbae, I didn't find anything suspicious yet, not in his phone at least," Y/N replied, dissatisfied with the results. But it's fine, you don't always get what you want.