✨SUSPICIONS ✨

Y/n's pov

I took my phone and a small bag.It was 12:32 am as I mad my way to the main door to get out of the house. I look here and there lights are dim and In the living room there was no one . I twist the door knob and went out. I see finally see him on his bike. I quickly run and hug him . He gave me a helmet and he took me somewhere.

Boy's pov

We were discussing something about mission we were whispering when .

Minho hyung  : Did you guys heard that ?

Suga : I think someone is coming.

( we heard footsteps and saw a small figure in dim light)

RM : Isn't she Y/n . ( cold)

Tae : Yes but what is she doing. ( whisper)

Jimin : Is she going somewhere. (whispered back)

Jk : She is going somewhere I guess. ( cold)

Minho hyung : Suga go and check and go slow ( ordered him)

Suga : Ok ( sleepy voice)

( Suga made his way towards her slowly and he saw her going out he was watching her from the window. She went out quietly and hugged a boy who was on the bike and they went somewhere in full speed)

Jin : Suga tell us what happened?

Suga : She ( tell them everything) ( cold )

Tae : I knew that she is not what she looks like . ( gritting teeth)

RM : What if she is a spy or something?

Jin : Suga search her every detail.

Suga : ok hyung (cold )

Minho hyung : And we should focus on our mission. ( Cold and calm)

( We all hummed in response and start doing our work and went to our respectively it was 2:30 am)

Time skipped (5:30 am)

Y/n's pov

I came back and say bye to him while hugging him and slowly open the door . I made my way to dreamland.

Jin's pov

I was in the kitchen drinking water. I saw a small figure opening the door my hand reach to my gun and I see it was Y/n and I hide behind the wall . She go to her room I shrugged it of and go to jog .

Author's pov

After she came home she quickly went to her room and slept for half an hour. She did her morning routine. And look at her hand  Y/n was about to go but she heard a door knock. She open the door and
Maid : Miss , Master is calling you for breakfast .(she bowed)
Y/n : Ok I am coming can you show me the way ( with smile)

(Maid was shocked by her behavior but quickly nodded . She followed her to dining table and saw her Mom was cooking and Mr.Kim and hyung line was sitting . She went to kitchen slowly tip-top and signaled them by putting her finger on her lip to not to say anything. They all nodded including maids and bodyguards . She went behind her mother and Booo

Mom : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ( she screamed top of her lungs)

(Everyone burst out laughing. Mom hold her ears and twisted it )

Y/n : Sorry mom sorry I will do that again . I also accept this marriage and it hurts please leave (she almost shouted)

( Mom let go of my ear and hug me tightly. They felt two pairs of arms around them they look up to see Mr. Kim  suddenly Y/n said something that made him shocked and happy)

Y/n : Good morning Dad ( smile)

Dad : Thanks you so much princess for accepting me ( he hug her again)

( Boys were looking at the scene from behind they were feeling happy but didn't show Mom went to them . Now Maknae line is also present. Mom went and hug them one by one and said )

Mom : Ok you can keep your Daughter and I have my sons (while hugging them)

Boy's pov

We were watching. Then Mrs.Choi came and hug all of us we felt warmth. Our heart malted when she said "MY SON's" we just smiled lightly.

Dad : Ok then can we have breakfast now I am hungry . (smile)

Mom : Ok go sit . Me and Y/n will serve today .

Y/n : Hmmm Let's go .

After serving

Dad : (cleared throat) So Y/n after wedding you will go to Seoul university with your brothers ok .

Y/n : Ok Dad ( chewing)

J-hope : Dad she will be with Maknae right.

Dad : Yes . (Looking at Mom)

Mom : Good and be a good girl sweetie. I don't wanna here any complaints last time. ( looking at her )

Y/n : ok mom ( nodded)

Suga : Mom did she fight or something ?( curious)

Mom : Yes she got into a fight and slapped principles daughter because of that she was in hospital for 1 day . (Stream)

Y/n : It was not my fault I just slapped her nothing else. ( pout)

J-hope : Why you slapped her ? ( cold )

Y/n : Oh that she bu- ( look at her mom) (think: mom don't know anything about bully) non of your business. (Plain)

Mom : Y/n ( stream) sorry son for her behavior. (Smile)

J-hope : It's ok mom . ( little cold)

Taehyung's pov

When hobi hyung ask her about fight thing she was about to tell but she look at mom and tell non of your business something is mysterious about her I shared glance with my brother same reaction..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜