Page 5: The pride....

Silence.

The gripping silence continued without a single sound.

The huge figure covered with mist was in a state of shock, to the point of being unable to utter a single word.

He gasped as the human in front of him questioned whether she had died with an extremely stoic face.

This made him a little worried, which could be seen from the large scythe next to it shaking slightly.

The scythe was not held in his hand, but because as a god of death his scythe which was part of him, reacted to the emotions felt by his master.

'this is weird……why isn't she scared?!'

"So are you here to take me to hell or something?"

The figure's mouth fell open as it heard the words of the girl in front of her, who was now crossing her arms with each other.

'Her soul butterfly is indeed an unusual and unique color.........but what is this?!'

The figure said in his heart while looking at Camilia who was sitting back on her bed, with a disbelieving face.

His eyes trembled at the expression on the girl's face in front of him, she looked annoyed and wanted to finish the business as quickly as possible.

The mouth of the god of death gaped open in disbelief, even though it wasn't visible.

The figure's entire face was completely covered by a pitch-black mask, along with the thick black mist that still enveloped his entire body making the expression impossible to see.

But he managed to maintain his composure, and began to speak to break the silence.

"To your first question the answer is yes, you are dead. and the second is no. I am a god of death, for matters of bringing souls to hell or heaven it is arranged by shadow angels and white angels"

The answer from the god of death to Camilia sounded authoritative, and with a regal tone of voice.

Camilia started to move her lips, to start speaking.

"Oh, I see."

It was a short response that escaped her lips in an indifferent voice before closing her mouth again, and closing her eyes with a tired expression.

Camilia seems unconcerned about the words of the figure in front of her confirming that she had died, and the information which in other words stated the figure before her now is a god.

That careless and almost dispassionate answer took him by surprise, and full of astonishment.

"......So you're not questioning the reason why you died, or anything related to that?"

After that question Camilia stood up straight, and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

The rush the previous time made her hair a little messy, and her nightwear untidy.

Her eyes, which were closed while listening to his question, opened and looked directly at the god of death.

That gaze instantly made him flinch, and subconsciously made the god of death take a step back along with his scythe.

In contrast to her indifferent gaze when she questioned whether she was dead or about hell earlier.

It was an emotionless gaze like looking at an object, and the aura radiating from her made the god of death feel like facing 'Him'.