45: Hello, Indiana Jones

•Author •

Author

It was already quarter past twelve and all the clouds were scattered in the sky, allowing sunlight to pass through the tiny gaps between all those huge trees, in the woods.

Unlike other days, today the sun rays were different. Warm and Gentle.

And for the nth time, Suhana looked down at her hands, glaring at the one single white flower they had collected so far, since the past 2 hours, in the woods.

"It has been found that people with a grumpy face die sooner than normal people" Suhana eyes stayed down, admiring the flower but she could still figure out the gaze glaring down at her.

Understanding that in no way she was getting a reply, she sighed and turned to her right.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked out aloud, unable to figure him out. 

"Nothing" Vikram replied, with his jaw tightened. 

It didn't take much of an effort for Suhana to make Vikram agree to this flower collecting mission. He stood there speechless, staring at her face, blatantly for 5 minutes straight and then silently grabbed a hiking bag, without saying a word and then they both had entered the woods.

"You should return back with 5 white flowers without fail. You should take this game seriously" Rohit said with a serious face, before bidding them goodbye along with some winks. Though everyone present there found his behavior to be kiddish, except Megha.

"It's utter bullshit" Vikram thought to himself, for being instructed as if he was going to dismantle an atomic bomb.

"I am rooting for nothing but for some sparks and crackers, if not some bombs to explode between those two during this flower hunting" Rohit muttured to Megha.

Rohit and Megha had slipped outside the village to the nearby Waterfalls for some alone time, while Anika had moved back to home unable to intake the love sick couples. Not one, but two.

"Nothing? You haven't even looked at me for the past 4 days!" Suhana whined.

"Why did you even ask me to join you?" He asked calmly, trying to hide his frustration. 

"Because I was asked to do this stupid dare by your stupid brother with a stupid condition saying 'anyone-whose-name-starts-with-V-and-ends-with-M-can-accompany-you"' Suhana mimicked Rohit, as she continued, "Initially, Varun Dhawan was my potential partner for this but then he couldn't join because his name didn't end with an M" Sarcasm dripped down her words as she glared at Vikram, with a smug look.