Kidnapping

It all happened too quickly.

While celebrating their victory over Stain, no one expected a nomu to come out of nowhere and seize Deku. Shouts of shocked protest rang through the air as he was hauled into the sky.

Screaming and struggling against the claws piercing Izuku's back. The winged nomu was too quick and high up for any of the heroes to reach, though they tried.

The beast dropped him on a nearby water tower and he felt a hand on the back of his neck, "Move and you turn to ash."

Shigaraki.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked, still exhausted from the fight.

Ignoring the question, Shigaraki told Kurogiri to ready a portal. Darkness enveloped him and he was shoved into a dimly lit room.

Shigaraki let him go and walked a few feet away. Izuku stood up quickly, not taking the time to wonder what Shigaraki was doing.

Powering up One for All Izuku yelled, "Whatever you're planning, it won't work!"

However, before he could finish powering up, Shigaraki turned and jabbed him in the neck with a needle, pushing the liquid into his bloodstream.

"You're too loud," Shigaraki complained as Izuku felt his energy drain.

His power receded and his knees buckled.

"A hero needs to act quickly and be prepared for anything," Shigaraki taunted, "It seems you aren't quite the hero you thought you were."

Izuku tried forcing himself to stay awake, but his eyelids felt like lead.

"I would enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the best rest you'll get in a long time."

Izuku reached out to the door in a feeble attempt to escape and his mind surrendered to the comforting blackness.
___

Izuku awoke in the same room he had been in when he passed out. Something cold was uncomfortably tight around his neck and wrists. Reaching up to feel his neck, he heard the jangle of chains that were on the cuffs. The cuff around his neck did not seem to have anything attached to it.

He sat up, feeling the pounding of his head and the general aching in his veins (possibly the doing of whatever drug was used to knock him out), and let his eyes adjust to the dimness. He noticed a metal table with straps, a small rolling table next to it, and a door on the wall furthest from him. He looked beside him and saw a few more chains with cuffs. None of this looked very promising.

His shoulder blades throbbed from where the winged nomu's claws had him, plus the injuries from his fight. He tried using his quirk and, as expected, nothing happened.

The door creaked open and Shigaraki stepped inside.

"I have a neat little thing here," He said, holding up a small tablet, "that can tell me when you are awake."

"You need a tablet just to see if I'm awake? Seems like a bit much." Izuku sassed.

Shigaraki made his way to him.

"Oh, it can do much more than that."

He tapped a button on the tablet and electricity shot through Izuku. He let out a scream and held onto the collar from which it emanated, it was a useless effort.

"That is what happens when you misbehave or talk back," Shigaraki explained once the electrocution stopped.

Izuku's ragged breathing slowed, and he stood up, the chains reminding him just how limited his freedom was, "You can't win! My friends will rescue me!"