Chapter 51 {Georgia}

You glow differently when you are happy...

(October 1st)

Catalaiya's pov:

3 months later*

I woke up this morning feeling crappy again. These past two weeks, I only felt crappy, sad and moody. I could tell Aziel was getting worried and upset by my sudden change of mood and I felt bad for making him feel like that but I can't control it.

I try, I can't...

By the symptoms and hormonal changes, I thought that I might be pregnant. Last week, I finally took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I felt kinda disappointed about it and cry the whole evening on the bed.

I didn't tell Aziel that I took a pregnancy test since it came out negative.

I looked at the sleeping figure next to me and I couldn't help but smile at his sleepy face. I reached to lightly stroke his cheeks with my thumb before kissing his nose. I then untangle myself slowly from him and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the first drawer and took out another pregnancy test. I did my business and put the test on the counter as I brushed my teeth while I waited. I was getting nervous and nervous as time went by. The five minutes ended and I reached to grab the test without looking. I took a deep breath before looking at the screen.

Pregnant

Oh my God.

I let out a shaky breath and smiled.

Yessss...

I put the test in my pjs pocket before walking into the bedroom. I made my way closer to Aziel and sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned over and kissed his cheeks a couple of times, enough to wake him up. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me. Before I could reply, he pulled himself up and sat down giving me his full attention. I didn't notice that I cried until he reached to wipe my tears off with his thumb.

"I have something to tell you," I said and he nodded, encouragingly.

"Last week I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative," I told him and watch as a slight frown formed on his face.

"Is it why you have been so upset?" He inquired and I nodded.

He cupped my face.

"Love, you shouldn't be. Whenever God decides to bless us with our munchkins, we will have them by our sides." He said softly.

I love this man so much...

"I took another one this morning," I told him.

"I'm pregnant."

I watched as he froze before a wide smile formed on his lips, "Are you?"

"Yes," I took out the test and show it to him. He looked down at it before pulling me in his arms, hugging me tightly.

"Congrats mama," he murmured looking at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you so worried. I couldn't control what was happening and i-"

"Shut up, you don't have to apologise. I understand but from now on anything that troubles you, anything that makes you upset... you tell me, you communicate with me... only then I'll be able to help you." He explained softly and I nodded.

I moved and straddle him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He slowly rubbed his hand on my back, kissing the top of my head.

"I can't believe that I'll be a dad." He murmured to himself but I heard it.