Me and my demons!

The moment it turned night I jumped out of the window and flew high up immediately and as fast as I could making sure no one saw me. It was risky but so worth it since I knew what I was about to do and the future was looking very promising!

Their security system is still lacing!

If I can get out of here this easily then what is stopping me from being the villain I truly am?

I should be thankfull that they didn't think about this possibly.

The flight didn't take me long and so I quickly landed on the terrace of my dear little nuggets room. Just a knock was enough for him to open up and pull me into a hug.

Dabi: Hey babe!

Me: Nugget!

I missed you too!

I want to spent more time with ya!

Finallly it won't be that long anymore!

AND!

You will enjoy burning them all down!

Please join me as soon as possible in this fight afterwards too!

I could handle them on my own but it feels a lot better if you are with me.

He twirled me around for a bit before kissing me and carrying me to his bed. It only took seconds for him to have me pinned down and defenseless.

Dabi: I see you finally lost it and came to me!

Me?!

Lost it ?!

Who is pinning me down huh?

I know you want me as much as I want you if not more!

Nugget you don't have to play me like this!

Me: As if I lost it. Who is the one pinning me down now?

Dabi: But you do like it.

Me: Never denied that.

And never will deny it!

Who wouldn't love being pinned down by their one and only true love and partner in crime sometimes!

If there is anyone like this they must be insanse.

I then forced him into a kiss and didn't let him go that easy again. What should I say... I needed his attention soo much that I was willing to even murder people which was totally normal for villains.

Dabi: I hope you have good news appearing like that on my window in the middle of the night.

Me: How about the war is on?

Dabi: Wait... You managed to persuade that fake Mickey Mouse?

Me: The mental dog.

Dabi: So the mind fucker it is.

Me: Yup.

Dabi: Tell me what did you do to get sent there!

Ah....

Better not!

You'll kill me!

No wait you love me to much for that!

But seriously no.

You won't leave me alone for a while if you knew I stabbed myself nearly to death!

There is after all a reason you gave me a healing quick that is part attack and part defense in attributes.

Me: Well I played them.

Dabi: And fooled them?

Me: Yep.

Dabi: Hahahaha I wish I  were there!

Me: Believe me you don't!

All of the sudden his expression darkened and he was looking at me. Now I was cursing my faul mouth soo much. Sometimes I would talk to much and get myself in trouble like this instant for example.

Dabi: What did you?

Me: Nothing.

Dabi: Nothing huh?

Me: Yup nothing.

Dabi: You will regret not telling me when I asked nicely!

Me: Ohh then do it! I won't tell ya a thi-

Before I could even finish my sentence he was already touching my inner feathers. These were the sensitive part of my quitk like really really sensitive.

Me: Dabs~

He had a way with his hand that should have been a curse and a blessing on its own. For now it was a curse since he really was doing this way to hard. I couldn't stand this for soo long too and he knew it. This was driving me crazy.

Dabi: Tell me!

Me: No~ Aaahhh ~

I was starting to feel hot as he continues doing what he was doing and this really was too much for me.

Me: St- stoop~

Dabi: ready to tell me my little Phoenix?

I could talk as I knew that the moment I would open my mouth a moan would escape it so instead of doing that I just nodded in return and he stopped touching my inner feathers. If it were the outer ones I would have been fine but the inner ones were more sensitive then my sensitive part and it was easily driving me nuts when he did something like that.