Part 14

"Daddy wants you home"

"Jean listen I don't think I can do this mission.....no no I can't just say it like that." It's been two weeks now and you were now at the station outside of your bosses office trying to find a way how to tell Jean you couldn't go through with the mission.

Your talk with hitch was rough but she understood where you were coming from.

You stand by the door as you begin thinking about eren again and what happened this morning, letting out a sigh, Honestly you don't even know how you manage to leave the house after eren was being all clingy to you this morning and wouldn't let you leave. wanting to always cuddle, lay his head on your stomach as he fall asleep while you run your fingers through his hair, and sex, a LOT of sex.. he just can't keep his hands off of you.

So after a few talks with myself, I finally brung up the courage to get out of this mission. I-I fell in-love with the leader of a mafia. But he's so different from how people view him, yeah he do bad things but I guess he has his way of how he do things. He's so much different when you actually get to know him and these weeks of being with him shows how sweet he actually is.

Mini flashback from this morning

Blinking a few times only to come in contact with the sun shining on your face making you squint your eyes a little. You wake up feeling arms wrapped around your waist as you look behind to see eren sound asleep as his face was smashed in the crook of your neck.

'Gosh how am I gonna get up I have to get to the station today.' You were trying to get yourself free from his arms first off, but every time you try to he pulls you closer to him hugging you even more, letting out a sigh, you try turning around to face him, honestly you didn't want to wake him because he looked so cute as he slept, and secondly he always wakes up horny.... And then that leads to sex through out the whole morning.

You knew if he woke up you'll probably end up being late, looking at him once more seeing if he wasn't faking sleep like how he always does whenever you try sneaking away, you try to attempt to get free from his arms again.

"Y/n."

Shit. You look up at erens sleepy expression as you nervously smiled at him.

"Look eren, I need to go- mhm.." eren hands on the back of your head as his hands softly gripped your hair as he deeply kisses you.

Here we go.

You try pushing him away as your hand went on his chest, he always sleeps with only boxers on, he so claim that clothes "make him uncomfortable."

Grabbing your wrist, "were you just now trying to sneak away again?"

You look to the side nervously trying to avoid eye contact, yeah if this turns to what you think about to happen you were just glad you were on the pill, being around him how could you forget not to.

"Eek! E-Eren stop I'm for real, I need to go!" He was trailing his hands down your thighs making your breath hitch, you only had shorts and a tank top so your skin was exposed.

"Why are you getting so tensed up? Is it because," he gets close to your ear as he stroke up and down your thigh stopping at your shorts going in them from under it to touch your ass. He then presses a finger on your pussy making you squeeze his arm and biting your bottom lip.

"your getting turned on by my touches?" Your forehead on his chest as he begin touching that sensitive part of your body, slightly arching your back as he was now using two fingers rubbing your aching clit.

"Mhm-ah...eren stop t-teasing me and touch it directly" eyes squeezed shut as your hips was grinding at the same pace as his fingers trying to find that spot you liked most.

Just as you were starting to get into it, he removes his fingers looking at them filled with your wetness. You groan in frustration wanting him to continue.

"You said you have to go right?" He says smirking as he laid back putting his hands behind his head, you looked at him as you begin squirming squeezing your leges together from not being able to cum.

Slightly surprised, you got on top of eren as he looked up at you smiling, he did this on purpose.

"So needy." He says sitting up leaning back on the headboard, "now where were we."

Ye end of flashback

You ended up leaving the station only to find out Jean wasn't in, he gone to a meeting.

I guess I'll talk to him tomorrow, you were walking up to your front door looking in your purse searching for your keys, but for some reason it felt as if someone's been watching you, instantly sending chills in your body.

Probably just my imagination, I'll call Sasha once I'm in. Unlocking your door, you jump seeing a shadow figure sitting on your living room couch.

Touching your gun, you flinch hearing a feminine voice speak.

"Took you long enough sheesh!" You immediately realized who it was, turning on the light.

"Liz what the hell are you doing here." You let out a sigh as you take your shoes off. The person on the couch whose legs were crossed was,

"Daddy wants you to come home y/n."

Anyone other then your sister, your twin sister.

A/N: kinda short, planning on updating this more.

End of part 14