Contest Winner!

Hi guys!

First, a big thankyou to EVERYONE that participated!

You guys wrote awesome pieces, and it made me so so so so happy to even get the chance to read them! You really don't even know!

Just seeing how you saw my characters made me SO happy!!

So, before I announce the winner, I'll tell you guys  (or rather remind) the prize!

the WINNER of the contest will get a scene written between ANY of the characters (the winner picks) and ANY topic.

So, that means if the winner wants to see more love between Brent and Elliott, I can write that. Or, if the winner wants to see Elliott and Mother battle it out, that is ALSO a possibility. It's literally WHATEVER the winner wants. Except R rated scenes that are sexual...... i'm real bad at those, and I find them uncomfortable.

So, with that being said, the winner can message me WHATEVER they want. and I'll write it for them and email it to them.

Thats right, unfortunatly you guys wont be able to read it because I don't want readers to get confused between what is FAKE and what is REAL when it comes to this story. This scene is purely fictional.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, THE WINNER IS..........

.................

.................

.................

.................

.................

SHRAB1699!!

I know you said you didn't write to win but rather to write for fun, but i fell in LOVE with your writing and everything!

Congradulations! Never ever give up writing because you. are. AMAZING.

Message me what you'd like and I'll get to work on it ASAP

AGAIN, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUBMITTED A CONTEST ENTRY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!