Author's Note

Hello friends!

I'm proud to introduce to you my ONC project for 2022. This is my first time participating in ONC, so I'm super excited! I chose prompt #18: There was something inside me that wouldn't stop until the whole world was blood.

MY WRATH IS A MIRROR

When Kamille returns to her hometown six years after her sister's tragic death, she is greeted by a torrent of unpleasant facts:

1) Her childhood home is being sold.

2) The job she had lined up fell through.

3) She has to take care of her injured mother.

4) The city is planning to demolish her sister's favorite park.

On a whim, she purchases the property to save it from demolition--the only stipulation is that she must revitalize the park in three month's time, or it will be repossessed by the city. But things don't go as planned when Wesley Biltmore, Kamille's highschool ex-boyfriend, shows up--to help, or to hinder?

Faced with a project bigger than she can fathom, and a heart full of rage, Kamille tries to keep her sister's memory alive the only way she can, and learns that the earth doesn't stop turning and the sun doesn't wink out, even when it feels like our entire world ends.

Copyright © 2022 by Kacy Read

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced without express consent by the author. All characters and events in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

If you are reading this story anywhere other than on Wattpad, please let me know.

Onto another adventure! xoxo Kacy