Masquerade Ball

Luka
The next day came around so I went to call Marinette as it was almost time to leave. I knocked on her door then entered to see her sitting on her bed putting on her shoes. I walked over to her and sat next to her. "Morning, you're taking your time. What's wrong?" She turned to me heavily sighing, "I feel...like something bad is going to happen, y'know.." I rose my brow, "The last time you said that, minutes later a bird pooped on your hat."

She glared at me as I grinned, "Fine

She glared at me as I grinned, "Fine..it was a bit funny but I was right wasn't I. This..this feels different." I patted her head, "Well, putting that aside, we have a ball to go to later. I hope the outfits are done. And the masks, miss MDC." She rolled her eyes getting up and reached for her bag. "I'm off, later." And with that, she left. Man..this place gets boring fast. And now I'm bored. Maybe I can call Kagami to see what she's up to.
~~~~~
Luka: Hey drake, what's up?

Kagami: Right back at you, you're the one who called me.

Luka: Y'know, just bored out of my mind. What about you?

Kagami: Nothing. Just practicing my fencing as per usual. I'm on a break so yeah.

Luka: Cool, so you got the news?

Kagami: If you're referring to the ball then yes. Mother and I were informed and we'll both be there.
How's Marinette and the outfits coming along?

Luka: She just left for school and said that she felt something bad was gonna happen.

Kagami: Well I know better than to doubt her superstitions.

Luka: Yeah, and she didn't say how the outfits were going but I think they're done.

Kagami: What makes you so sure?

Luka: Hmm..oh nothing. Just the fact that it's on my bed and yours too. Want me to drop it off?

Kagami: Sure. How does 12 sound?

Luka: Hmm, I think I can free up some time on my busy schedule.

Kagami: You're an idiot. Anyways, my break is over so see you then. Bye.

Luka: Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~