1.

You and Carl Gallagher have been dating now for maybe a year. You and him were always together doing stuff. You Thought you guys were perfect for each other but Kasidey changed it all. You were at the Gallagher house chilling in Carls bed with him. You north were on your phones watching TikTok. Your head was laying on his legs why your legs were dangling off the bunk bed. You were starting to get bored on TikTok so you shut your phone off and looked at Carl. You weren't getting his attention. You sat up and sat there staring at him until h e looked at you.

" What's up babe" Carl says why shittsoing down his phone.

" I have a question" You say

" Yea beautiful" he says why looking at you.

" Are you in love with someone else"you say as you plop done on his lap.

" Hell no why" he says why he runs his fingers threw your hair.

" you never seem to pay attention to me like I always have to punch you in the gut to make you look at me" you explain.

" It's just military business" he says.

" Ok"

" Don't ever think anything like that beautiful" he tells me.

He pats  his chest signaling you to lay on him. You crawl on him. You lay your head down oh his chest why he straightens out your hair with his fingers.

You eventually fall asleep on him.

*7:00*
You wake up alone in carls bed. When you woke up you were so confused. You didn't know what day it was what time it was where Carl was nothing. You rose up and looked around the room for a moment to figure out where your at. You were on the top bunk if Carls bed once you realized the color of the sheets and how the sheets felt. You got on the ladder and climbed down slowly. On the last Abe you jumped off. You looked on the floor for some new clothes. You saw a motorcycle t-shirt that was carls and some shorts that you left at his house. You threw those on and left your wrinkly other clothes on the floor. You rubbed your eyes why you walked to the shut door. You opened it to hear laughing and loud talking. You slowly walked down the hall. You walked down the creaky old white rusted stairs. You walked through the living room why rubbing your eyes. You walked inside the kitchen and saw the Gallagher laughing why eating KFC. You shrugged it off. You opened the fridge and got a beer. You used your teeth to snap the cap off with. You took one big gulp before going over to the Gallaghers.

" Hey well look who slept for 7 hours straight" Fiona said why she looked at me up and down.

" Hey babe" Carl said why he walked over to you and kissed your forehead why you had the beer in your hand.

" Hey" you responded with your sleep voice.

" So what's goin on" Lip asked me sipping his beer as he looked at me.

" Nothin much" I responded setting my beer on the table and setting my palms flat on the old brown table.

"Are you and Carl planning to get married" Debbie shouted as she smiled and held her beer in her hand.

" Debbie I already told you it was a joke" Carl proceed to say as he looked at her in anger

" Uh what" you said confused.

"Nothing don't worry about it Debbie's just being a bitch like she always is" Carl said as he looked at you.

"douchebag" Debbie said under her breath.

" Lesbian" Carl proceed to say under his breath back.

" Well since your all being bitches I'm going back to bed" I say as I give them a look as I pick up my beer and turn around.

I start to walk off but before I even could walk out of the kitchen I felt someone tug on my shirt to spin me around. When I saw the person it was Carl that looked at me with that smirk he always has.

" Come  on dont listen to them there being fuckers" he told you as his face got closer to yours still with that smirk.

Carl looked at you closer. You were obviously blushing hard so you tried to look away but I didn't work.

"Your blushing" Carl called you out  as his eyesbrows went up a little

" Ooooo someone's shy" You heard Fiona and lip say.

" Fuck off" you say to lip as you put up your middle finger.

Why I gave lip and dirty looked I felt carls lip smash to yours. I felt his hand travel down to my hand from my shoulder. I then felt him take the beer out of my hand and set it on the counter.He takes me closer to the counter and kisses me so hard he makes me fall back into the counter.

" Damn" Debbie says as she sips her beer.

He broke the kiss and you held his face with wide eyes.

" YEA THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT" Fiona screams out.

You pulled away from Carl as You smiled and looked down. He followed me to the table. You slightly looked behind you to see if Carl was looking he wasn't. You quickly ran to his chair and sat it in making it stolen.

" Hey what the hell man" Car said as he throws his arms up.

" Loser" you say as you were about to sip Debbie's beer but Carl pulled the beer away from you and tackled you. He pulled you into the ground and started rustling you. You giggled and laughed trying to get out of his lock. He put your head in a head lock.

" Don't steal my chair ever again" He tells you in his ear as he hold your body down.

" Ok ok damn" you say as you squirm out of his lock.

" Damn Carl don't kill her" You what Fiona say as you walk over to the table once again. You get done in your knees since there was no extra chair.

" Ahh shes fine she knows I'm playin" you hear Carl say as he walks over to the table looking down and pulling out his chair.

Once he sat down he looked at you weirdly. He looked under the table to see you were sitting on your knees.

" Hey don't sit on your knees just stand behind me"

You got up and walked behind Carl. You looked down at his hair. Why he was talking you started playing with his hair. Curling it around your fingers. You were doing that for about 5 minutes before you felt 2 hands touch your face and pull you in for a kiss. You closed you eyes once you saw it was Carl.

" Damn guys get a room"  Debbie says as she sips her beer again.

" Shut the fuck up" Carl breaks the kiss to look at her and say.

"You"  She responds.

" Fuck you" Carl says as he starts to get up in her face.

You and the Gallagher stalked about stuff for about 20 minutes.

" Well me and her are going to be going in my room now" you hear Carl say. He stands up and pick you up and puts you around his shoulder.

" Ahh shit Carl"  You say startled as you hit his chest.

Carl runs threw the house with you in his shoulders.

" fuck  your gonna make me fall"  you say as he steps up the stairs.

After you guys were upstairs Fiona looks and lip and smiles why laughing.

" Haha love birds" Fiona says as she sips her beer.

Once we got in carls room he throws me on the top bunk and quickly closes the door. He climbed up the bunk bed latter and jumped on you. After tackling you for a second he stopped and looked at you. He put his hand on your face and  stroked it with his thumb. You guys made eye contact for a minute. You slightly smiled why he smirked a bit. Before you knew it his lips smashed on yours. You grabbed his face and held it. You guys started making out. You then felt him go from your lips to to your neck and then your chest. He kissed until he got down to your waist. He then stopped. He looked at you and smiled before getting off of you. He laid  down next to you and faced your face. He smiled before putting his arm around your waist pulling you closer. You then saw him close his eyes and his face cuddled close to your Shoulder. You put your chin in his head and smiled before rubbing his head before you fell asleep.