4. (Smut)

You woke up the next morning in your bed from the shining sunlight peaking through your curtains. You blinked a bit before sitting up. Your rubbed your eyes before getting off your bed and going into the bathroom. After you've done your business you opened the bathroom door and walked out. You walked back into your room and picked up your bag. You struggled to find your phone from the bag but after your dug threw cigarettes and weed and 2 things of chapsticks your found your phone. You dropped the bag before turning on your phone. It was 11:30 in the afternoon. You saw you had 2 missed calls from lip and your parents and your brother. You didn't call them back. You checked all your socials and your Snapchat to see if anyone called or texted. Your best friend did. You decided to call her back but she didn't answer. You realized she was at school. When you swiped out of your best friends icon on Snapchat you saw the name ' Carl ❤️🤍'. You hesitated to click on his icon but you did. He didn't text you. You looked at his name in the left top corner for a moment why thinking. You decided to get ready quickly so you threw on some ripped jeans from off your carpet floor and a Chucky shirt also. You put those clothes on. You then threw your phone into your bag once again, put your bag over your shoulder, opened your door and slammed it once you walked out. You rushed through the house. When you got to the front door of your shitty house you turned the doorknob. The door opened and after you walked out you slammed the door behind you. You were rushing threw the sidewalk to get to the Gallagher house but you decided to run to make the process faster. You ran through it peoples yard, jumped fences and jumped over garbage cans to get to carls. After all the hustling you rushed up the stairs of the Gallagher house in the backyard. You turned the doorknob to see that it was unlocked. You threw it open to see lip smoking why on his phone, and Fiona eating a sandwich. They both looked at you weirdly why you stood there awkwardly.

" What" you said before slamming the door behind you with your foot and rushing up the stairs. You turned a corner that lead to carls room. You were about to throw open his door but you stopped at his door to smell weed and music blasting. You through it over for a moment before slamming the door open.

" HEY YOU DOIN WEED WITHOUT ME MAN COME ON" you said throwing your arms up and yelling at Carl jokingly why he sits on the top bunk on his phone smoking.

" Hey shit sorry didn't know you were coming forgot to text you" Carl said why he jumped down from the top bunk coughing.

" Yea" you said dramatically as he came closer to you and glared at you for a moment why you made a annoyed face.

" So..you gonna give me some or what" you said.

" Oh uh yea come on" Carl said holding out his hand waiting for you to grab it. He dragged you up on the top bunk. You both sat with your legs crossed next to each other. Once he gave you some weed you started smoking it immediately.

" So how was your night you didn't come over" Celt asked you why he scrolls on his phone.

" Oh it was fine just had family issues come up" you said looking at his phone.

" Oh yea I hate that shit" he says why he glanced up at you.

" Hey come here" you said as you took his phone away from him. You threw it off the top bunk gently. You heard it land on the floor pretty hard so you quickly looked down to see if it was broken. It wasn't. You then proceed to run your hands up and done his body why bring your lip. He eventually laid down and you got on top off him and ran your hands threw his body again. You leaned down to his face. You kissed his lips before kissing his forehead. You guys were making out. Why you were making out you slipped your soft hands through his short sleeve shirt. He moaned slightly as you kissed on his neck. You kissed all the way down from his neck to his bottom half. You looked at him why butting your lip and giggling. You quickly pulled down his pants. You saw his member fly up. You looked at him with wide eyes.