were officially a trio😍

A/n-
If yall don't know who usher is plz get help and play this song bc it hits different😍😍😍

After I was done texting ashtray I got off
they bed "heyy I'll catch you later mike" I say grabbing my bags and putting on my shoes I walk out the house and a group chat texted me

Jules name: fav one🦋🤭
Elliot: the gay one🥱💕
_________________________________________

The trio😍🖤

Fav one🦋🤭: HEYY GUYSSSS
The gay one🥱💕: YOO My FAV PPL
Me: WHAT ARE YOU UPP TO BABESSS
Fav one🦋🤭: umm nothing today
The gay one🥱💕: bruh going to a party yall wanna come?!
Me: uhh YESSS🙄
Fav one🦋🤭: duhh
Me:what time elli
The gay one🥱💕: prod 7pm
Me:okay let's meet up at your house Jules we all will just get ready tg😎😎
Fav one🦋🤭: okayyy com are 5pm guys
The gay one🥱💕: ig were officially a trio 🤟🏼
Me:yheppp
Fav one🦋🤭: ttyl byeeee
Open by the gay one🥱💕 and you
_________________________________________
I got done texting them and I was at the corner store fezcos I went in and I seen fezco at the counter "yoo it's the one and only Jasmine" I yelled walking in "wsp jas" fez said looking at me "weres bae ashhh" I say dragging ash "in the back freezer customer" fezco says pointing to the back "okay thx fezco" I say walking to the freezer and I go inside I see a girl basically flirt with ash "may I come in" I say sarcastically "well we were kinda busy" she says rolling her eyes "I don't give a fuck thx tho" I say walking over to ashtray giving him a kiss "oh I'm sorry I'm Jasmine and you are?" I say breaking the kiss and looking at the girl "I'm Gia" she says with a attitude "nice to meet you Gia" I say with a smile "mm not very nice to meet you" she says rolling her eyes "okay ig I mean I was trying to be nice" I say rolling my eyes "mhm sure you where" she says with a sarcastic smile "okay well ig if u wanna be a bitch I can be one to" I say looking at her "well sweetheart you were already being a bitch if you haven't noticed" Gia say looking at me "mhm well are you going to the party" I asked ashtray "yeah" Gia answered "wasn't talking to you, ashtray are you going" I say looking at him "yeah Gia invited me" he says nervously "oh." I say with a straight face "yeahh ur kinda late to ask" Gia says to me "sure I am" I say looking at her "yk what I would love to get to now you Wanna go get our nails done" I say smiling and ashtray looks at her "umm well" she says trying to say no "well yes let's go" I say pulling her arm and she gets up as we walk out I wink at ashtray we start to walk to the nail salon "sooo you like ashtray" I say to her "yeah I Mean I have liked him for 3yrs now we actually kissed last year" she says looking at the ground "mmm maybe you should go for it" I say to her "but aren't you guys dating" she says confused "I mean yeah but still it will be like a loyalty test or something" I say laughing and lil then she does to "okay" she says we get to the nail salon "I don't have money" she says to me "it's fine it will be on me" I say walking into the nail salon when we get in a lady comes up to use "what can I do for you today" she says to me and Gia "just wanted our nails done" I say with a smile on my face "ooo okayy acrylic?" She asked us "umm yes plz" I say, a couple mins later We start to get our nails done I got my done pink and gias got hers black.

gias nails 💅🏾