004| A New Page In Her Book

Y/N was walking around the Butterfly Estate. "AHHHH A DEMON" Three tiny girls said. "Mmmhm where?" Y/N asked, looking around. "It is fine." A voice from behind Y/N, it was Shinobu. "Oh hello miss. Purple butterfly." Y/N said. 'Miss. Purple Butterfly? Does she not remember me? I will make her remember me and we'll be together forever' Shinobu thought. "Hello Tiny Butterflies!" Y/N said waving. "Hello Miss!" All three of them said. "Why are you here Y/N?" Shinobu said. "I came to see Hardhead, Crybaby, Tiny Demon and Boar Boy." Y/N said. All of them were so confused. Shinobu then knew she was talking about Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Inosuke. "They are in rehabilitation training." Shinobu said.

Y/N followed Shinobu and the three butterflies to the training room. Y/N saw Tanjiro chasing a girl. Inosuke got a cup to the face. "Hello!" Y/N said. Zenitsu ran up to her and hugged her legs. "Y/N-CHAN! YOU'RE HERE! YAY YAY YAY!" Zenitsu said. Shinobu took a deep breath and tried not to hit Zenitsu. "Who are you?" Y/N said. "AHHH YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME!" Zenitsu said. Y/N shook her head no. "Ohhh Boar Boy!" Y/N said walking over to Inosuke. Tanjiro was pissed but hid it. "Boar boy look I got a book and I am going to write your names so I can remember it." Y/N said showing the book. Shinobu walked over to see on a page that said

Chrollo-Father, Nobunaga-older brother, Feitan-older brother, Franklin-older brother, Bonolenov-older brother, Shalnark-older brother, Machi-older sister, Phinks-older brother, Kalluto-younger brother. And on the other page it said.

Chrollo left today and he isn't coming back 3/5

Today Feitan, Phinks and Franklin left to go find father 5/7

Today Machi, Nobunaga, Bonolenov and Shalnark left to go find father 8/9

'Her father left them, then her siblings too. I wonder how her younger brother is.' Shinobu thought. "I am going to write all of your names plus those people who stood near the mochi girl." Y/N said.

After training

Y/N was sitting down in her room that Shinobu said she could use, pretty sure that she said Y/N could sleep in her room. Nezuko walked into Y/N room with Tanjiro. Tanjiro looked to see that Y/N was laying her head down on the desk sleep. With her book open it said.

Hardhead-Tanjiro

Boar Boy-Inosuke

Crybaby-Zenitsu

Tiny Demon-Nezuko

Purple Butterfly-Shinobu

Pink Butterfly-Kanao

Tiny Green Butterfly-Naho

Tiny Blue Butterfly-Sumi

Tiny Pink Butterfly-Kiyo

Blue Butterfly-Aoi

Mochi-Mitsuri

Flame Boy-Kyojuro

Scarface 1-Sanemi

ScarFace 2.0-Genya

Snake-Obanai

Water Boy-Giyu

Cloudy-Muichiro

Mr. Tall-Gyomei

Flameboyant-Tengen

Purple-Kagaya

Mrs. White-Amane

'She has everyone down. She really wants to remember us. She doesn't need the other names but me and Nezuko.' Tanjiro thought. Tanjiro picked up Y/N and put her on the bed and put the blankets over her. 'Goodnight My Demon.' Tanjiro thought as he kissed her forehead. 'Oni-chan really likes her. One day you can marry Oni-chan and you can be my sister' Nezuko thought walking out of the room with her brother.

Taisho Era Secret

Y/N wanted to remember everyone because till she got her book she forgot she had an older siblings. Shinobu was sad to see that she wrote half her family left her.