Chapter 5

It's the next day. We stayed up talking until we fell asleep. 'I just love watching her sleep' Patrick says in his head getting up gently not waking me up. He gets up to order breakfast in bed. After he orders from his phone, he goes to the bathroom and gets cleaned up for the day. He even showers, too. I don't wake up as I'm having such a beautiful dream. He gets out from the shower dripping wet, naked and he dries himself off before coming over to me and waking me up. He kisses me first. I wake up thinking it's still a dream, he gets on top of me, taking off the covers, inserts inside me. I start to moan before he even starts to thrust me. I feel him inside me and I fully wake up to look at him. His messy hair that's still wet, and his wet ass. I kiss him while squeezing that juicy ass cheeks of his, and smacking one side. "Ow!" he yells sensually kissing my neck. "oh honey I was just dreaming of this" I say his lips on my neck. "oh? You were dreaming of us fucking" he says hovering over me. "Well lets make your dreams come true then my queen" He kisses me, and that kiss lead to hot, wild sex. After we finished our door knocks, and he goes to get it with a robe on, and the waiter pushes the cart in with the food and coffee. Patrick tips the waiter and he leaves, before I come out. We sit on the couch and enjoy the food and company. 

"I wonder where they are?" Babe says sounding worried. "I'll bet whatever happened after the show, that they're still in bed" Aurora says chuckling. "Whatever they are doing he better not hurt her" Molly says in a low voice. "Really? You had to bring that up" Babe replies. "I love them both don't get me wrong..." before Molly can finish that sentence, "so let them be" Aurora adds eating her yogurt. "I know but I'm just glad he's changed is all" Molly adds in, and they all reflect on what Patrick did in the past after the first month I met him. Meanwhile back in the room, we're still chatting, but we finished eating. "come on lets go swimming" he suggests "oh great! We hadn't done that since we left home really" I say and we both go put on our bathing suits. I put on the only one I took, meanwhile he has different trunks he brought. Honestly I'm jealous he took more than one, but he's allowed. We head out the door and the cleaning crew are already waiting for us to leave, so they can tackle the room. 

We head to the back of the ship for a more private pool so we can just lay in the pool without a big crowd. We stayed there not being very loved on one another because we were told not to be like that by several people. We got out when it started to get more crowded, and Molly comes finds us. "hey guys you ok" she looks at me specifically asking me. "yes why wouldn't I be" I knew deep down, but now wasn't the time to think about that. She smiles and walks with us to grab some water. He got lemonade, "did you two eat already?" we nod. "Yes I surprised her with bed and breakfast" he says to her smiling at both of us. "I better go..." before she can leave I grab her hand gently "no please stay. I never have time with my friends since he came on board" I wink at him. He kisses me. "ok" she blushes a little, seeing how wonderful he is and he would never become that person again. "you girls have a day to yourselves" he says "go have fun with your girls, and we'll meet for dinner" he kisses me "are you sure my love" he nods and hugs me. "I'm sure honey" he says we kiss and he leaves I guess to find his bandmates. I'm with Molly for now, we go out in the beach chairs in the sun to talk. "How have you been lately" I ask her, "I was doing just fine until this morning when for some odd reason my mind went in that direction" We both get a little sad and quiet for a few minuets. 

What had happened after that first month of meeting Patrick was over protective of me. When I went out to shop, and the media already knows we're dating, when I'd get home he'd know from the media that I went out. Whenever he came back from work he would always try to tie me down to a chair or something just so I don't leave the house. I know he means well, but I can protect myself. One day I confronted him "Patrick, we need to talk. Please sit down." I ask him to sit, and I sat across from him. "Honey I know you mean well, but I can't just sit and be tied up until you come home. I love you, and I want this relationship to work out, and I know you want a private life, but baby, you can't keep me in here locked up. What if somebody were to come in, say a relative for a visit, and they have a key to come in, and see me tied up to a chair." I get up and walk over towards him. I sit on his lap with my arms on his shoulders. "They can call the police on you, and you could be arrested" I add, he knows it's wrong, too "but my love I just don't want other people to know what you look like. I don't want people to know you like I know you" I slide off him, "is that all your worried about? Are you afraid media will ask questions about me? Oh my love that won't happen because one I will piss them off for asking me your girlfriend questions, if you're afraid of a guy trying to take me away from you, that won't happen. Because I love you so much. Honey look at me" he does "I love you and only you. I knew what I was getting myself in to when I met you. I've known you since I fell in love with Fall Out Boy in the first place. I knew what I was getting myself in to when we became more than friends." he kisses me "you're right. I was doing that to be overyly protective of you and not even listening to you either. I just felt that if you were home that you wouldn't go and find me nor where we eat and all that. I just wanted to protect you, but I see that I went over board. Sorry baby will you ever forgive me" he gets on his knees and I kiss him. "of course I forgive you baby" he hugs me because we're in understanding of each other now.