20- the disks

"Dream, what do you mean?"

"Follow me."

Dream led us to the community house- or what was left of it.

We stood in the middle of a demolished building; the roof caved in, letting water flow freely out of the tank on the second floor. Parts of the floor had been broken through, revealing either the lake underneath or the house's basement. The windows that still had a full-frame were blown out.

It was just a mess.

"Tommy did this?" Tubbo's voice wavered.

"He's not even supposed to be here!" Fundy shouted.

"We were this close to peace!" Dream shouted back, "We were this close! I trusted you guys for once!"

"Dream they h-" I tried to butt in.

"Shut it," Dream turned to me, cutting me off.

"We had nothing to do with this," Tubbo responded to the man.

"So you're telling me you- you didn't know at all. You had no idea?"

"Zero idea!"

"Cause Tubbo," Dream continued his sentence, "Tubbo, listen, you still have the disk."

"Yeah? What abou-"

"That means you're affiliated no matter what."

"It doesn't-" The boy couldn't get a sentence out before Dream cut him off again.

"That is his most prized possession. And if I don't have the disc, or he doesn't have the disc, then guess what!

You.

Are.

Affiliated.

You have the disc!"

Tubbo was stunned at Dream's words.

"Look what he did!"

"I don't know why he would do this."

"This was the oldest building on the server," Dream's voice wavered for the first time I had heard.

"He was supposed to stay away!" Fundy stepped in front of the more petite boy, "He was exiled!"

"Yes," Dream started, "And he came back."

"Why!" Tubbo's eyes were watering, I wanted to do something, but I knew Dream would do something terrible if I tried to butt in again.

"And you know who knew he came back?"

The group started stuttering again before Tubbo cut them off-

"Who knew he came back?"

"Alright, listen-" Dream held a powerful stance, "I'll tell you in a minute. This is what needs to happen, okay? Look, you have to. HE has to pay for this. This is terrorism!"

"Yeah."

"This is the worst event that has ever happened in this land! This is the oldest building, the most historic building in this entire land, and the only major structure of the Greater Dream SMP!"

"Why wou-" I was cut off by Dream turning to look at me. I could tell he was harshly staring at me.

"I can't believe he would do this," Tubbo said, looking around at the building. No one could believe it, but I knew he wouldn't do this. Tommy was stupid but not this stupid. But because of Dream, I couldn't get a single sentence out.

"I need you-" for the first time, someone cut Dream off.

"Why are we getting walled out, though? I don't get it! What affiliates us to him!" Quackity shouted.