Prologue

Small Trigger warning// mention of blood 
————————————————————————
Chestnut coloured hair flowed, the owner of those locks stood by a crossroad , accompanied by a couple strangers minding their own business. A bright screen lit up in front of her face, long fingers clicking open an album of a strange melody.
      Bright green traffic lights in the front lit up, bustling people hurried to cross it, while the chestnut haired girl stayed unswayed. A few seconds passed, the young lady silently put back her beloved piece of technology in a pocket and started walking across the gravel paved road.
       Almost immediately, a huge bus skidded out of control like a drunkard on drugs appeared from a corner ,destroying most things that stood in its way. The girl stopped in shock of the scene, while it continued it's massacre, finally smashing into the young lady, stopping its movement.    
       Everything happened so fast, debris littering the road. The phone which was originally in the girl's pocket slid out, the cracked screen flashing up strangely. Crimson blood ebbed out nearby, never seeming to stop. Soothing music from the broken screen crackled, the song that the girl wished to listen never finished.
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack.
       The unfamiliar sound of high heels rung around a thin corridor, coming to a halt at a rosewood door decorated with all sorts of patterns.
Bop   Bop   Bop.
       "Come in~"
Creakk
Click Click Click Click.
        "Sir, here are the new list of deaths."
     A deep feminine voice echos, plopping down a humongous stack of files ,papers and profiles.
         "Thank you soo very much~"
        "...Anyways sir, may I actively speak my oppositions about that experiment again, it-"
         "We have actual proper reasons to execute that plan, not just because he is bored. We already have all preparations done, it's too late for your little shenanigans. Give up."
       A voice behind a chair cut her off, the tone annoyed and sharp around the edges. The chair finally turning towards the baffled female.
      "Also, do keep in mind that your behaviour just now is unacceptable, actually see who you are talking to right now."
     "My deepest apologies, boss."
     The dark figure on the chair turned back to its original position, facing a massive canvas with a gold frame, diamonds crusted within. Picking up 2 profiles from the mountain of papers, slowly flipping through them.
      "Well,well, well. What do we have here..."
     A snicker crawling up the figure's face.
    "Things will go quite intriguing indeed...."
———————-————————————————
Notes: Helloo, author Clyns here. Hope you enjoyed reading this cringe crap that I thought about for years lmao. Btw, I do intend to have references from the real world in this story, and trigger warnings will appear in the front of the story if there might be some disturbing content. (Yes this story WILL have disturbing content, and yes notes will sometimes appear after episodes lol) so do sometimes proceed with caution, hope you have a good day and thank you for listening to my rambling lol :)