⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers tripti260 and sarakhanna098 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Recap- Adwet saw her and said, "Princess let's leave

Recap- Adwet saw her and said, "Princess let's leave. We have..........ADHYAA."

.
.
.
.

Vicky stood and came behind her with a thick wooden stick and hit her, that time Adwet screamed. Abhigyaan shot his hand and leg right there. They raced towards her and held her. Adwet held her, Abhimanyu held her left hand and Abhigyaan her right.

"Princess....." Adwet whispered.

"Bhai don't .... worry. Itni jal.... jaldi pichha nahi ........ chhod.... chhodungi....... I'll be fine. [I won't leave you this early.]" Adhyaa, being Adhyaa, assured her loved ones.

"Haan, Captain. Nothing will happen to you. Adi, she is losing a lot of blood. Hurry up, we have to reach the hospital on time." Abhimanyu exclaimed worriedly.

Adwet nodded and picked her and came outside. Abhigyaan ran and sat on the driver's seat and started the car and said, "Bhai come sit in this jeep it will help us reach fast." Adwet nodded and Abhimanyu came and sat on the passenger's seat and Adwet came with Adhyaa sat on the back seat.

They sat in a police jeep and the siren sound helped them reach on time. Adhyaa tried her full energy but couldn't help but start closing her eyes.

"Bachcha, please keep your eyes open." Adwet pleaded.

"I want ..... I couldn't......" Adhyaa said unable to open her eyes soon she drifted in deep slumber.

"Abhi, make it fast." Adwet panicked. Abhigyaan nodded, speeding the jeep. Abhimanyu also panicked. He called someone and said, "Keep the O.T. prepared and called every doctor there immediately even if their shift was over. Hurry up." He prayed to God to save her. He couldn't afford her leaving him again.

They reached the hospital and soon the doctors came and took her to the operation theatre.

Abhigyaan's team informed Oberoi's and took Vicky, Rocky and Teena with them to the Govt hospital. Soon everyone reached the Jahnvi Hospital. Yes, it was the hospital owned by Jahnvi Singhania, grandmother of Abhimanyu.

Adhyaa and Adwet's parents Aditya and Yamini, their chacha-chachi Prabhat, Dinkar, Rohini, Sandhya, Siya-Raghav Singhania, Aman Kapoor, Vishnu-Shreya Kapoor (Shivanya's in-laws), Shivanya-Ishaan, Vaishali, Reyansh, Divyansh, Rudransh, Prakriti, Pragya, Kashish, her mother everyone came in the hospital.