Chapter-09

*Time skip to the hospital*

YN POV

We were sitting in the waiting room, they all got treatment for their injury and Yoongi Oppa was in the operation room. The doctor came and we went to him, "Doc, how is he?" RM asked the doctor, he sighed and said.

"Sir he lost a lot of blood, so we need extra blood, but do you have anyone with the same blood type as him xxx and if we don't get enough blood he might not make it" "My blood type is xxx", I said, "Excellent, Miss please come with me". The doctor said and I nodded, "Doctor, can I go with her?" Jungkook asked the doctor, "Yes sure," the doctor replied and we 3 went to the blood bank.

I was done with giving the blood, damn the doctor said that the blood type which me and Yoongi Oppa have is rare to find. I just hope that he recovers faster.

 *Time Skip*

"Sir the operation was a success and the patient is now conscious but he is calling someone named YN", the said to RM, they all(BTS members) looked at me, "Yes Doctor she is YN", Jungkook said to the doctor while pointing at me, "Okay then you should go to him" the doctor said and left.

Me and Jungkook went inside, and saw Yoongi Oppa laying down with a IV saline which was connected to his hand. He looked at us, there was silence, suddenly he moved his hands giving a signal that he wanted to hug me!?

I quickly went to him, and hugged him. When I hugged him, it felt like a strong attraction between us, he broke the hug, "T-thank you YNiee" he said with a smile.

"Your Welcome" I replied, and Jungkook came closer to us and kept his hand on my shoulders and said, "Hyung how do you feel?", he asked with a genuine smile, "I feel okay", Yoongi replied

 The door opened, we saw the others enter, "Hyung how are you?", Jin asked worriedly, "I'm fine but what happened to them(Stray kids)?", he asked us, " They are no more", RM replied smiling, "Okay but the bodies?" Yoongi asked.

"Uff the guards managed it, you don't need to worry and take rest", RM replied, the doctor entered, "Sir it's lunch time, so the nurse has to feed him", the doctor said to us, "Umm I'm gonna feed him", I said and the doctor nodded and left, "YN after feeding him you can go home and rest we can stay here", "No you all should go, all of you got injured", they nodded "Fine but Jungkook will be staying with you okay?" I nodded.

They all said goodbye to Yoongi and left, now me, Jungkook and Yoongi are in the room, there was a knock on the door, I opened it, it was the doctor, "Miss please give this medicine after feeding him", he gave me the tray which he was holding, i took it and kept it in the bed table and Jungkook closed the door and sat down in one of the chairs beside the bed, "What did they give?", Yoongi asked me, "Soup", I replied while going towards the bed controller to make the bed bend upwards (it's like the position L but bit more backwards), I sat down in the chair which was placed beside the bed with the bowl of hot soup in my hands, I took a spoon of soup, and blew it a bit as it was hot and placed it in front of his mouth, and he ate it, "Damn patient food ain't that good" he said being disgusted and Jungkook chuckled and said, "Hyung it's disgusting because of the boiled vegetables and chicken but its good for your health", I smiled and kept feeding him, after he was done, I gave him the medicine along with water and after he was done, I made the bed bend backwards with the controller and turned the lights off as he needs to sleep, me and Jungkook went out of the room and sat down in the bench. 

Meanwhile in JIMIN POV

As we all left the hospital, we were going back to Stray Kids Mansion, to check if everything, when we arrived a guard came to us "Sir the bodies have been removed and everything is cleaned you can check", he said and we all went inside, "First let's go to their CCTV Footage Room to check what happened with YN", RM said and we all went there.

We saw Han enter the basement, he and YN were having a conversation or should I say argument, then suddenly Han slapped her, wtf I think I should send this to Jungkook I quickly took out my phone and sent Jungkook the video, "Jimin what are you doing?" RM asked me "Oh I just send Jungkook the video of Han and YN" I replied, RM got angry and shouted,"JIMIN WHAT THE F*CK WHY DID YOU SEND HIM THIS VIDEO, NOW HE'S GONNA EXPLODE", "Oh damn I forgot about that" RM sighed.

"Where did you send him?", Jin asked, "Umm iMessage", I replied, "Ufff now you can not even delete it", Jhope said. "Jiminie Pabo" Taehyung said controlling his laugh, "Shut up" I said letting out a sigh.

Meanwhile in JUNGKOOK POV

Me and YN were having a conversation but something didn't seem right. YN was covering her cheeks with her hair, I told her to remove her hair but she didn't listen, I didn't force her as many incidents happened today. However, I received a message from Jimin Hyung, it was a video. I opened the video, I watched it and got furious, it was a video when YN was in the basement and Han came, then they started to argue and Han slapped her?! How dare he, at least now he is no more, I turned to YN and saw she was asleep. I removed the hair which was covering her face. There were 3 finger marks.  I sighed and lifted her up in bridal style, and took her to a room.

 (Author- As BTS were mafias, they had a private hospital, if they went to a public or local hospital, people might call police, even tho police were also scared of them as they had power, anyways, so they have few bedrooms, for them to sleep in the hospital)

I took YN to a room, I turned off the lights and left the room. As I sat on the bench, I saw Jimin and RM coming, I got up, "aren't you all supposed to be at home?", I asked them. "Yea but we had to see, if everything is okay in Stray Kids Mansion, and where is YN?", Rm asked me, "She is asleep", I replied.

"And umm I'm sorry, if I caused you and YN any trouble", Jimin said looking down, "Well before I could say anything, she was asleep, so yea maybe tomorrow I'm gonna talk to her", I replied.

To be continued

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.