Homosexuality

Christians live by the New Testament which states that Jesus died for all the sins committed in the last testament.

So basically, if you're a Christian, which I am, you're supposed to treat everyone with love and kindness. I actually love homosexual people, and Jesus said that, and I quote, "Beware of fake prophets." which means: be aware of the people who are spreading hate towards Christians and people, rather than love.

In the New Testament, it says nothing about how being gay is bad. In the Old Testament, it actually says that divorce is equally a sin as being gay, but since it's so common these days, we don't see people making a big deal out of it, so it's disappointing that people make a big deal out of being gay.

And again, that was in the Old Testament but Jesus died for our sins in that testament, so Christians live by the New Testament where being gay, divorce, e.t.c isn't stated in being bad so all Christians should support them 100%.

I personally don't like labeling people, so it was hard saying the word "gay" in this chapter. They're people too, they have feelings so treat not only them, but everyone well.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, but I really had to say all I said, because it bothers me seeing people bully homosexuals and bad mouth them, especially if the bullies are Christians because I know that Jesus wants us to love each other because we're all brothers and sisters.