What is a therian?

The cover is not mine. If you recognize it, it is of Opal.n.friends. (A therian.)

A therian is someone that identifies as an animal, examples: lynx, wolf, hyena, cat. I think you get the idea.

What a therian is:

someone who was an animal in their past life.

believes that they were put into the wrong body.

Has a very strong connection with animals. (My guess would be trying to mental shift/phantom shift into that animal. If it doesn't work, try a different animal. Otherwise, I don't think that you are a therian sorry.)

What a therian isn't:

A furry, (Some therians can be furries, but if you are a furry, that doesn't always mean that you are a therian.)

Otherkin. (You can be both a therian and otherkin.)

Quadrobists(I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.) (Some therians do do Quadrobics, but if you have always done quads but have never felt like an animal, then you are probably just a Quadrobist.)

Otherkin: Someone who doesn't identify as an earth animal but may be another creature: fairy,vampire,sabertooth tiger, unicorn,dragon,witch(possibly). I think you get the idea.

Some people may refer to their identity as _____kin. I do not know much about Otherkin/creaturekin. This is coming from a therian so.