𝙴𝚙.3 .・゜゜・ ➷

╔╦══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╦╗

╚╩══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╩╝

╚╩══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╩╝

┎┈ 𑁍͎꙰ .༉ I be your soul food, i am a WHOLE mood 𓇬 ┈┙

▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬
⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 3 ◃:✮.❃⭒
Heart Of Gold ✦ ࿐
▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬

ೃ⁀➷ ———𝙴𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚞 𝙳𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜!

[𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗'] - [𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝]
1:05━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━5:19
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Long ass chapter! Hope you enjoy
(A lot of time skips and croco-boy laughs)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ೃ⁀➷ ʟ.s. ᴘᴏᴠ

"Heya! I'm Captain Rice Ball Usopp!... Oh! And who are you?!" "I'm a riceman!" BONK! "Quit playing with our food! You damn numskulls!" yelled sanji hitting the two "of course you got free time, go wash dishes or something... geez. I need to finish our packed meals before we crossed the river".

"let me know if I can help" ace said with that look on his face "oh no, you're our guest, so,  it for the best if you sit back and relax" said sanji before going but to the dishes, ace sigh in defeat "all right" .

"That's mop water, you idiots! we just swapped the deck with that!" "Hm?" .

ೃ⁀➷ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Ah~ what a nice breeze" "indeed, my fluffy son, it's feeling good indeed~ thanks to zoro for training his ass off in front of us. Thank you zoro dear ~" I blow out a kiss at him which causes him to look away hiding his heated up face "yeah yeah, no problem".

"Nami-san, if you don't mind. I'd like to stop the ship here for a moment..." said vivi "Stop, what for?" "I have a very important task full Karoo..." Vivi said now looking at the big bird "Karoo?".