Chapter 14

______________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

______________________________________

𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎
______________________________________

Y/n and Vali rushed at Hisui, ready to kill him.

Hisui countered their coming punches with his claws as he scowled.

"Stop getting in my fucking way!" Hisui yelled as he slashed at Vali.

Vali gasped as he instantly fell to the floor and his Balance Breaker disappeared.

'W-What? It felt as if my body just shut down for a split second...' Vali thought as he struggled to get up.

Y/n saw this and punched Hisui in the gut and elbowed him in the face.

Y/n then kicked Hisui away and checked on Vali.

"You alright?" Y/n asked.

"Y-Yeah...it just feels like my body can't fight head on, no matter what don't get hit by his claws, it makes your body shut down..." Vali warned Y/n.

"Alright, if you can't fight get outta here, call for help." Y/n said.

"No! I can't fight him head on at the moment but I can still provide support." Vali countered as he stood up.

Y/n nodded and summoned his scythe.

"Ddraig!" Y/n called out.

"I got you partner!" Ddraig responded.

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!" The Boosted Gear yelled out.

Y/n grinned under the helmet of his Balance Breaker as he dashed towards his opponent.

Y/n summoned his scythe and slashed at Hisui only for the slash to be blocked.

"Stop getting in my way! My plan needs to work in order to change the world!" Hisui yelled as he struggled to block the scythe.

"Shut up, you're just a damm maniac who makes people's lives miserable!" Y/n countered back.

Hisui knocked Y/n back as he rushed at Y/n ready to slash him.

"Dark Magic: Blackhole." Y/n said as a small orb appeared and tried to suck in Hisui.

"Damm you!" Hisui yelled out.