The beginning of chaos!!>:))

A/n: none of the art included here is mine

This also takes part at the start of the game!

Kokichi's POV:.

I wake up pretty early, specifically 6:20 AM. I get out of bed, ready for another day at this hell-hole.

Half-asleep, I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day, I take a bath , brush My hair and teeth And throw on my usual clothes, can't forget My iconic scarf/bandana!

As I finish getting ready, the morning announcement plays. Some people are still getting ready so i decided go to the cafeteria now since I don't want to be the last person there.

On my way to the cafeteria I run into none other than kaito momota, the ultimate astronaut.

"Hiya idiot!" I say to the magenta-haired male in a teasing tone.

"Just go away kokichi!" He says back, annoyed.

Ignoring what had just happened, I entered the cafeteria with a grin.

Time skip until everyone except shuichi is In the cafeteria

Shumai isn't here yet..I'm getting worried. I was about to check on him until kaito spoke up. "Hey where's my sidekick? He'd usually be here by now" "I'll go check on him!, Maybe he got murdered, nishishi" I say while rushing out the cafeteria before anyone could protest.

I run towards shuichi's dorm, panicked by the possibility that he could be dead.

Please don't be dead.

Please.

I reach his dorm and knock.

Shuichi's POV:

I was woken up by somebody knocking at My door, I get up and open the door to see kokichi oma, the ultimate supreme leader. "D-do you need anything ouma?" I say to the short boy at my door yawing right after

"The idiot Astronaut is waiting for you in the cafeteria" says kokichi.

"I'll be there soon" I say as I close the door, I swear kokichi looked worried for a second..

I remember what kokichi said and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I change into my daily clothing and walked to the cafeteria, I opened the cafeteria doors and sat down next to kaito.

I was chatting with kaito and the ultimate pianist, kaede akamatsu when monokuma appeared on the table, stepping on kaitos food "HEY! MY FOOD!" Screamed kaito annoyed with the destruction of his food, not noticing the robotic bear on the table

".The Ultimate inventor Miu iruma let out a small yelp, startled by the sudden appearance of the bear, gathering all our classmates attention.

"What do you want, monokuma?" I asked.

"Well, it's time for a motive!" The two-toned bear said in a cheerful tone.

"Motive?" I asked the robotic bear, "well, since none of you brats have been killing, I decided to give you a reason to!, All students are to be present at the gym in 5 minutes or else." The eyes of the devious bear flashed red before disappearing.

A motive?. Nearly everyone was scared, some were expressionless, and one person had a grin on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMILING FOR KOKICHI?!" Shouted kaito as he stood up from his chair, ignoring his destroyed food. "Well~~ it's going to be interesting if there's a motive, someone might kill YOU yourself kaito!" The short boy answered back, still keeping his grin.

"lets not fight, let's just head into the gym now. We don't have much time" said kirumi Tojo, the ultimate maid after a bit of protests from kaito, all of us managed to get to the gym.

"Took ya brats long enough!" Said monokuma, "just tell us the motive already." Said the ultimate child caregiver, maki harukawa.

"That's no way to speak to your principal!, But sure! I'll explain the motive so none of you brats interrupt me !" Said the black and white bear.

"Well~ every two days, a game of Russian roulette will begin! The student that gets shot gets switched to their pregame selves!" Monokuma explained.

"Nyeh, what's a pre-game?" The ultimate magician, himiko yumeno asked the bear, curiosity and worry present in her tone.

"It's basically you brats before the killing game!, Oh by the way, the first game will start now!"

"Wha-" but before I could finish my question, I passed out.

__________________________________

I FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER YAYY 😻😻 Im sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read 😭
_____________________________________