Help (platonic maki x kokichi chap)

Kokichi's POV:

How did I forget about this?! I mentally scolded myself as I sat in the middle of my bed, blanket wrapped around me.

I need something to hide these. I thought to myself as I stood up and went to the bathroom to see if I had anything I could use, I couldn't find anything for my hair but I did find an eye patch. This can cover my eye

But how about My hair? I started thinking of who could be able to help me, kaito is definitely going to say no, kirumi? Maybe.

I checked the time And saw it was 1:15, everyone should be out of the dining hall by now so I took a blanket and wrapped it around myself just in case someone sees me. I take the eyepatch and wear it

I leave my room and slowly walked to the dining hall where as I expected saw kirumi cleaning the tables, "hiya mom!" I greet her enthusiastically

"Hello kokichi, do you need anything?" She asked In her usual formal demeanor, "do we have any hair dye? Purple to be exact" " I'll look and see if we have any, I'll bring it to your dorm if I ever find it" "thanks mom!" I answered as I skipped out of the dining room.

I guess go to maki's dorm to see if she could help, after a bit of waking I reached the child caretakers dorm and knocked, "who Is It?" She asked from the other side "it's me, kokichi" I answered as she opened the door.

I went inside and sat down at the edge of her bed, "what happened back there?" She must be referring to my hair and eye

" I don't know, it just happened after korekiyo's execution." I answered looking down .

"Should we tell the others?" She asked, "not right now."

After a bit of sitting in silence, we heard a knock at the door, "who is it?" Maki asked "it's me, kirumi."

"Should I let her in?" Maki asked, "yeah, I asked her for hair dye", and with that maki opened the door to reveal kirumi holding a bottle of purple hair dye, Tin foil and a brush.

"Thanks mom! " I said smiling as I took the items from her hands, "anytime kokichi." She answered as she left the room, closing the door.

"Do you by any chance know how to dye hair?", I asked maki "nope, but I can try" she answered, and with that I got seated while maki wore gloves (idk how she got them don't ask)

She started applying the hair dye on the brush and started coating my hair bit by bit, placing tinfoil after coating each part.

"Do we wash it or do we let it sit for a while?" She asked hmmm "Lets let it sit for a few mins"

In the few minutes me and maki were waiting we had alot of fun, by the time 20 minutes have passed, we were wearing face masks and playing truth or dare, "hey shouldn't we wash my hair now?" I stated, "oh yeah, let's go"
Answered maki as we went into the bathroom to wash my hair

"There we go!" Maki said happily as she blow-dried my hair

_____________________________________