9] Go match

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

Y/n parked the bike and grabbed Tetsuo's hand.
" what the hell is this place?" He said while they walked in.
As soon as they went close to the entrance he spoke again"y/n.. this place looks abandoned what are we doing here?

" wait and watch, love" she said as randomely out if nowhere 2 people in full body suits and masks and guns came infront of them.
They both bowed seeing Y/N.
The first one spoke in a robotic voice through the mask.
"Welcome Y/N, who's this with you?" Y/N looked at Tetsuo and back at them

" My boyfriend" she said calmy as the guards nodded and moved aside . Though Tetsuo did propose to her, when she said 'boyfriend 'his heart skipped a beat. This feeling.... it was unusual but he loved it. Then y/n led him to a wall .

It was a dead end?. What was going on he thought. When suddenly Y/n placed her hand on the wall and it opened like an automatic door.
The place that looked abandoned and in ruins BEHIND THE WALL WAS A WHOLE DAMN PARTY.
There were men and women who looked damn cool ... like gangsters. And there was a whole casino behind where people were laughing and playing . "This. Is. Awesome!"

Tetsuo said as y/n winked at him . Then she said "im counting on you,love" while she removed a card and swiped it on a table where a middle aged woman sat ,smoking.
The table then turned around into a GO board! Tetsuo watched in awe when he realised that Y/N just set him up in a Go match!.

"Y/N !" He said when she cut him off
" Yo Rina, heard you've been beating peoples asses at Go ,eh?
The said woman, Rina opened her mouth blowing out smoke and continued
" Why , You gon beat me?" She said smirking.
" well ,my boyfriend here will." Y/N replied placing her hand on the table and leaning in and speaking
" I bet 50,000"
everyone in the casino turned to the their table. Tetsuo tugged at Y/N's arm. Rina looked shocked,she hesitated for a second then snickered at y/n and Tetsuo.
" Y/N i know you're big and all ,but do you think your lil boyfriend here can beat ME?" Rina said while laughing and blowing out smoke from her cigarette." Well listen up donkeyass, better brush before opening your stinky ass mouth to underestimate my boy" y/n snickered.

"Seriously though you're breath over here smelling like marinated cigarettes in rotten marinara sauce. Honestly i recommend gell toothpaste my math teacher had the same issue-"

"Shut up!" Rina screamed in embarrasment and fury,her eye twiching at the insult.