•THE CLOWN MAN•

Boise, Idaho

That night, I went to a friend's house where the two of us watched a thriller movie together. He's home alone. His parents went to Pocatello to attend his family's wedding.

We enjoyed the movie. I kept on screaming and hiding behind him, and he would laugh it off.

In the middle of watching the movie, William said he'll go to the bathroom.

5 minutes later, he returned, and we went on with the movie, but then, the electricity abruptly went off.

"William!" I called him out because I was scared.

"Hold on, Samantha. I'll check the breaker" William replied

"I'm scared, can I join you?"

"It'll take less than 5 minutes, you'll be fine" William smiled, trying to convince me.

I nodded my head.

He left me alone in the dark living room with his lighter as the only source of light I had.

William walked away from me, checking the breaker.

I waited for him anxiously.

30 minutes had passed, and William still hadn't returned.

With a lighter in my hands, I stood up and tiptoed carefully around his house while calling out his name.

"William!! William! Where are you??"

No answer.

Not long after that I heard the back door creaking open and I saw a silhouette of a masked man dressed in clown costume.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He then pulled out what appeared to be a knife from his pocket, and I let out a high pitched scream.

I sprinted out of William's residence whereas the clown man chased after me, I ran to a nearby lake and hid behind a tree.

When he caught me peeping at him, he ran in my direction. I sprinted away from the tree and I stumbled upon a rock and fell. That's where the clown man got me.

"Please! Please don't do this!" I pleaded, sobbing. I wonder if this clown man is responsible for William's silence. No one check the breaker for that long!

What if he killed William first?

But then again, it's impossible. I heard nothing.

"Please! Stop!"

What if the clown man was William himself?

The man didn't say a word. he swung his knife at me and stabbed me a number of times.

I lost consciousness, and that's where he left me bleeding to death.

William's P.O.V

She thought I was going to check the breaker, how ludicrous.

She had no idea. I was the one who caused the lights to go off. When I lied to her that I was going to the bathroom,I left her alone in the living room. I went upstairs to switch on my Halloween costume that I prepared for tonight's event that's about to occur then I grabbed my knife from the kitchen where she's still innocently waiting for me. I sneaked out through the back door for awhile..

She had no idea where the breaker was.

For tonight's event, I have prepared it for so long.

Samantha, You're the chosen one for this experiment. I wanted to experience the thrill. Let me be, just for tonight.

I wonder if it gave me butterfly?

Yeah, sure after I finished stabbing you,
the Butterfly is tingling my stomach and I got extremely thrilled.

You're no longer breathing.
I dragged you into the lake,
To say my final good bye.

Thank you for being my friend for the past 3 years.
I need a new friend now...

THE END

THE END

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
PURE HORROR STORY जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें