•MY SON•

Salt Lake City, Utah

My husband passed away four days ago due to accident at his workplaces. I still find it hard to not mourn him because our marriage lasts for 8 years.

That night after dinner with my son, I read him to sleep and once he shut his eyes I tucked in and kissed his forehead. Then I went to my room, and sleep.

2.30 AM

I was startled to learn that my 5 year old son knocked on my door room.

"Mommy.. mommy" he muttered.

"What is it, Garret? It's 2 am honey go back to sleep" I yelled from inside my room.

"Dad's back!" He said

My heart felt like it dropped to the floor. Did I heard that right?

"Honey, Go back to sleep please.." I tried not to react much to his words.

"I will call Dad.." Garret said and I could heard his tiny footsteps leaving.

"GARRET! I SAID SLEEP NOW!" I yelled at him.

"Don't snap at him like that, Martha.."

I gulped my spat once I heard that voice. The voice of my dead husband...

"Who the fuck are you! That's not funny! Garret!! Who is with you now!!" I yelled in fear from inside my room.

"I'm with Dad, mom!" Garret insisted.

"Fuck.." I murmured.

Not long after that, the door knob of my room is twisted multiple times, as if someone wanted to open it. I always locked my room in case of burglary.

"Garret! Who is with you right now!" I yelled once again.

"Dad, mom!" Garret began to cry because I yelled too much at him.

Then silence...

15 minutes later...

I tiptoed out of my bed and once I opened my door room. It's just Garret sitting and hugging his stuffed animals and there is no one beside him.

I went to the living room to check in case someone break into my home and pretended to be my husband. Because I swear I heard his voice vividly.

My front door and back door is locked, both window on the front and back is locked as well.

I called 911 and explained to them what had happened, and after throrough check there is no sign of a break in, plus the Detectives thought I'm high or hallucinating...

What I heard and what my son saw...

Is it really my dead husband?