4: separate rooms

Jungkook stopped the car infront of a house which was looking so modern and beautiful. He got out of the car and went inside. You pouted at his behaviour. You cheered up yourself and got out of the car holding the ends of your dress with your hands. You went inside and didn't see jungkook anywhere. You took your time to look around the house and the interiors. You loved the way it was designed.

 You loved the way it was designed

Uhm he has a very good taste. Not bad.

You thought and went upstairs. There were three rooms. You didn't know which was your room. So you opened a door which was to your right to see jungkook without his coat and his tie was loosened and the first two buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned. His shirt was folded till his forearms making his veiny hands visible. You were mesmerised by his hotness.

You stood infront of him awkwardly while he just stared at you weirdly.

'What?'

He asked and now you looked at him.

'Uhm I came to change.'

You said and you were proud of yourself for not stuttering even though he looked so intimidating.

Then jungkook walked out of the room and you followed him. He opened a door which was opposite to his. You saw your luggage there.

'This is your room and that is my room.'

He said pointing at the rooms. You were shocked.

'Aren't we supposed to be in the same room?'

You asked making him roll his eyes. He walked past you to his room and closed his door.

Ugh this guy.

You huffed in annoyance and sat on the bed tired.

I won't give up on you easily jungkook.

You said encouraging yourself.

You woke up and got freshed up. You went to kitchen to make breakfast. You didn't see jungkook.

'Maybe he is still sleeping.'

You made pancakes and strawberry juice. You saw jungkook coming down dressed up ready for office. He walked past the kitchen to hall.

'Jungkook have your breakfast.'

You said halting his steps. He didn't look back neither did he open his mouth. He just opened the door and left.

He didn't even look at me.

You huffed loudly crossing your arms. You got ready and went to your office.

A week later;

It's been a week since your marriage. You make food daily for you both but neither once jungkook had touched it. You tried to talk to him but he doesn't even glance at you. Currently you were sitting on the couch waiting for him. It's 11:30 pm and you were getting sleepy.

Jungkook always goes early in the morning and come home late during midnight which is making you even harder to talk to him. Your thoughts have been interrupted by a car sound. You looked out of the window too see jungkook. He came into the house and saw you. He removed his shoes and made his way to his room.

'Jungkook wait.'

You said and he stopped on his tracks.

'I want to talk to you.'

'I m tired.'

He said and went to his room slamming his door shut. You messed your hair in annoyance.

I have to do something. This won't work.

You thought and went to bed.

Next day;

You went to jungkooks parents house. You sat down with them.

'What's the matter honey?'

'Mom, dad I want to work as jungkooks personal assistant.'

You said making them shock.

'But honey you have your own company.'

'I know. I talked with my dad and he said he can handle the company by himself.'

'But why do you want to work as his pa?'

'It's because I want to know him more. I want to become close with him. It's very hard to make any move at home. He doesn't talk nor look at me. He always ignores my presence.'

You said and their expressions turned sad.

'Dad the company is still under your name right? So you have a right to change the personal assistant.'

'Yes, y/n. But what about his PA. He will lose his job.'

'Don't worry about it dad. My company needs a PA because the present one has been transferred to the other branch. So he will work under my dad and he will be paid more.'

'Okay y/n as you say.'

'Thanks dad.'

You said smiling.

Time skip;

You were watching tv when you got a call from jungkooks dad.

'Y/n everything has been set and you can join the company from tomorrow.'

'Thanks dad. Jungkook doesn't know about it right?'

'No honey.'

'Perfect. Thanks dad and take care.'