CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL

The red night sky comes once more.  Car horns resonate loudly in the surroundings, their ignited engines sounding like a whisper in the air.

The lights of the buildings turn on one by one as the tranquility of the night proceeds. The ring of pride rests calmly on said silent night.

Loona: WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!

Oh forget it.  This is IMP City, in this place there is never peace and quiet. I mean, it's literally hell, what did you expect?

Blitzø: My fucking problem is that you don't understand that sucker just wanted to dig all your holes!

Blitzø is blocking the door, preventing Loona from passing. He once again argues with her in his apartment.  The hellhound growls in frustration at the IMP's scolding.

Loona: Blitzø, for fuck's sake, he was just inviting me to a goddamn party.

Blitzø: Oh yeah?  And what do you think he's going to do at that party huh?  Just talk about horsies?!

Loona: Well, how am I supposed to make friends then?!

Loona taps her feet impatiently at her adoptive father's stubbornness. Waiting for a response.

Blitzø however, does not turn away from the door.  He knows what those kinds of parties are like.

Blitzø: Not that way, Loonie!  You don't know the kind of dipshits you can find at a party like that!

Of course he knew that from experience.  He was one of the dipshits you could find at parties like these.

Loona: So what did you expect?!  We're in fucking hell in case you haven't noticed!

Blitzø stands firm still blocking the door, curling his lip in sign of annoyance. He doesn't intend to let his precious daughter go to such a place.

Blitzø:  I won't let you walk through this door until you understand that the only positive thing you were going to get if you went to that bastard's party would be AIDS!

The hellhound clenches her fists tightly trying to resist the urge to break something...or someone in this occasion.

She knows that he tries to be a good "father" or whatever.  But he thinks he has to stick to her every five seconds controlling her whole damn life, getting into what's none of his business.

Loona: FUCK BLITZØ! Stop treating me like a child already!!  I can take care of myself and you know it, asshole!

She stands in front of Blitzø firmly showing her fangs and bristling her fur in an intimidating manner.

He knows she has a hard time making friends, usually because everyone to Loona is a bunch of boring losers.  But as soon as she finds someone interesting, Blitzø makes her life miserable.  And this hellhound is SICK of it.

Loona: I don't need you to pretend that you can protect me!!  Much less that I need your fucking advice.

Blitzø surprisingly to Loona doesn't say anything, he just lowers his head for a few seconds before scowling and showing his teeth, losing his firm pose to face Loona. Saying to her in a voice more resentful than angry.

Blitzø: You know what Loonie?  Fine!  Get out of here if you want.  I'm done talking shit to you.

He backs away from the door, crossing his arms and avoiding making eye contact with her, still scowling.

Loona grunts in frustration and rolls her eyes.  He usually does this whenever they have a fight about something.  But she's already pissed of this, she's not going to play along anymore.

Loona: Fucking finally...

Loona just walks past Blitzø bumping into his shoulder pushing him a bit.  He still doesn't seem to react as he keeps avoiding looking at her face.  She opens the door with the purpose of getting out of there as soon as possible.

But... before she leaves, she turns to see Blitzø to see that he is still turning his back on her with his arms crossed.  She frowns for a few seconds, but soon shakes the thought away from her and sulks again shutting the door.

Once Blitzø hears the door close, he turns to see it, frowning.  Once he confirms that his Loonie is gone, he pouts.  He's alone in his apartment once again...

Now there is only one thing left for him to do.