Jungkook Ver. Part 2(Bl*wjob Lesson)

After taking a shower, you lie down on your bed to continue your fanfiction story times. This time you read about a virgin character that will have s*x for the first time with her boyfriend. Same like you, the main character didn’t have any experience with the men but somehow the character looks good doing it. Starting from the kissing scene until before penetration occurs, all seem smooth. Your smile continues to paste on your lips as you read it but suddenly it disappears when the female role screams in pain when her boyfriend tries to thrust in.

“Owh. That must be so painful,” you said to yourself as you closed your thigh together before it was opened back by Jungkook.

“Pain? Where is the pain?” he asked as he crawled between it and landed his head on your lower belly. You flinched when you feel his clavicle bone graze your covered c*it. Both of you always cuddle together but this is the first time you are in this intimate position. “Are you in pain?” he asked again with his chin poke on your belly.

“No. I just read this story,” you awkwardly show your phone to him before continuing your reading.

“Let me sleep a bit. Wake me up after half an hour,” he said before pecking your fat belly, making you suck your belly.

“Stop it Jungkook,” you slap lightly on his crown. He scrunch his nose before closing his eyes with his head still on the same place. Let him be like that, you immersed back in the hot scene but doing that just make you feel h*rny with Jungkook places his weight on your womanhood. Shift the position to make Jungkook away from your sensitive area so that you can focus on your reading. 

“Stop moving,” Jungkook squeezes your thigh that makes you accidentally moan. He lifts up his head and sees you close your mouth with your eyes open big. “What was that? Did you just moan?” he smirked as he approached you with his hand at each side of your body. You shook your head as you denied the thing that was clear as crystal. Jungkook pushes down your hand that covers your mouth. “Don’t hide your moans. Do you know that men love to hear their women moaning,” he asked while his finger tracing down your neckline. 

“So you said that you like it when Lisa moans your name?” you asked. Jungkook stopped his finger before he choked your neck and pushed your jaw using his thumb to the other side.

“But I think, if you moan my name it will be more sexy,” he whispered before kissing you on your neck but you just stay silent but not for so long before you release the breathy moan when Jungkook sucking your skin. “See. Like I said sexy but this time try to call my name,” he teases you more.

“Stop it Jungkook,” you try to push him away from your marked neck.

“Aish. Moan my name not said it,” he flops his buttock while his finger runs through his hair.  

“Why do I have to moan your name? Ask Lisa to do it,” he leaned to your shoulder and landed his head there.

“Lisa is always busy with her friend, I miss her,” he pouted.

“So you try to make me moan your name? What a pervert,” you jokingly pull his lips.

“But at least, I no need to read s*x scene from the book. What a nerd,” you hide your phone.

“I need to learn so that I can do it properly,” you try to make him jealous but the chance for him to be is slim. “You mean, you want to do it with him?” he asked while playing with your hand. “Maybe,” you answered quickly while he just sniggers. 

“Usually your first should not be your soulmate as you cannot show your ugly side to them,” he said, which makes you turn to him.

“Really? It really can be ugly for the first time?” you asked and hope he is just joking.