14 | 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘴

⁺✧𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵⁺✧

Due to so much stress, missing assignments, recent deaths, and constantly waking up late, this week went by extremely slow. My grades were dropping and i was starting to get more and more tired by the day. It was Saturday and our hangout was in less than an hour. Usually I would be happy to go out with friends, but after all that's happened, I just wanna lay in bed.

Sucking it up, I get up and get ready. Putting on some fresh clothes, hygiene care, and eating something small so I can have enough energy to make my way down to the cafe.

Putting in my shoes, I hurry out the door and speed my way towards the cafe.

⁺✧

Kurapika and I sit comfortable as we wait for Neon to arrive. As expected, he was here first.

"How come you came so early?"

"I always come at least twenty minutes early."

My head turns to the jingling of the bells on the door, hoping it was Neon. Surprisingly, it was.

"Y/N!! Oh, you too!" Neon rushes over to us and wraps her arms around my neck, bring my head closer to her chest.

Feeling a little awkward because of Kurapika's strange stare, I hug bag and scoot over so she could sit down with me.

"So, how had been life holding up for you? Did your do anything interesting this week? Oh my gosh did you hear about what happened to that own guy at school? I forgot hot name, but I doesn't matter now. What are you getting? Do you like the strawberry and banana smoothie, that ones my favorite. Do you like caramel macchiatos? Do you-"

Kurapika coughs, following with a chuckle that came out of my mouth.

"Calm down, you said like ninety things in two seconds. No, I have tried that drink and yes, I did hear about him. I quite saw it happen."

Neon fake cries as she hugs me, again. "You poor thing, you're probably so traumatized! You know what, anything and everything you guys want is on me today!"

My eyebrows lift up as I escape from her grasp.

"It's ok, I can pay for Y/N." Kurapika chimes.

Neon shakes her head and gives him an angry stare. "No, I wanna pay for Y/N!"

He stares right back at her, his neutral face still remaining. "Why do you insist you pay for Y/N? Why do you wanna spend your money on her so badly?"

"The same as you! I love Y/N!"

Awkward and confused, I play with my hair and look away, not catching Kurapika's blush form in his face.

"What?" He mutters.

Thankfully, Neon takes me to the front so we could order what we wanted and so we could pay for it there. I didn't wanna stay there any longer, so I'm glad the topic changed.

I look around the cafe while Neon rambles on about the stuff she wants and whatever she's getting me.

"Y/N, what do you think he wants?" Neon pointed over to Kurapika, where his head hung low.