"The Suite Life Of Trollstopia" [Part 4]

~The Day Of The Anniversary~

On The Day Of The Funk King & Queen 50th Anniversary, The Fuzzlings Were All Busy At The Hotel From Yesterday's Chaos Causing Damage To The Hotel.

Poppy Helped Also With Trying To Rebuild Some Of The Damage Towards The Hotel.

As Poppy Helped, She Picked Up A Brochure Of The Hotel, Then Sighed On How She Feels She Failed To Bring Joy To The Hotel.

From Nearby A Lake, On A Log, Branch Was Sitting Down Watching The Fuzzlings Help Try To Rebuild The Hotel.

Branch Rested His Head On His Hands, With A Big Sigh And His Ears Drooped Down, Feeling Awful About Himself For What He Had Done.

Suddenly, A Knock Was Heard On The Right Side Of The Log And Branch Turned His Head Sideways.

It Was Barb, Standing Next To The Log, Holding Up Two Coffee's She Had Gotten For Branch And Herself, As A Way Of Apolozing For Her Actions.

Branch Glanced Towards Barb, And Gave A Lil Smile At Her, Actually Glad That She Came.

Barb Sat Down Next To Branch.
"C'monnn Don't Get All Mushy On Me Yet Dude"

Branch Chuckled, Rolling His Eyes.
"Pfff- Yeah Right. Me Mushy? Naaah"

"Thaaaat's My Bro"
Barb Ruffled Branch's Hair.

"Thaaaat's My Bro"Barb Ruffled Branch's Hair

Branch Took The 2nd Coffee.
"Thank You...I Could Use Some Energy Right Now...Seems Like I Used Out All Of It Yesterday.."

Barb Wiggled Her Legs Gently And Tapped Her Fingers On Her Coffee Cup, Not Knowing How To Say What She Wanted To Say.

"Ummm...Yeah So Uh...Branch? My Dude, My Bro, My Rock! Heh...I'm Uhhh Ya Know...Kinda...Sorta Wanna Say.."
Barb Moved Her Foot Along The Grass, Nervously.

"Uh Huhhh?"
Branch Sipped Some Of His Coffee.

"You Know...Just Wanna Say I'm Soorrrrrrr-WHSOIWIWEBLOOGA"
Barb Spoke Loud Mumbling.

"You're What?"
Branch Said.

"I'm Trying To Say I'm Sorrrrr- NEIGHHHHHHH 🐴"
Barb's Face Turned Into A Horse Face For A Second.

Branch Blinked.
"....You're Turning Into Spirit?"

"UGGHHHH!!! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I AM S.O.R.R.Y!!!! FOR PETE SAKE STOP THE WORLD I WANNA GET OFFFFF!!!!"
Barb Slammed Her Coffee Down And Pulled Her Ears.

"Ohhhh...Yeah I Knew You Were Gonna Say That. Just Wanted To See How Long It'd Take. Yet Infuriating To Watch"
Branch Said.

"DUDE-"
Barb Glared With Death Eyes.