CHAPTER 3

Ella's POV:

It has been two days since I came to Los Angeles and I am having the time of my life enjoying the freedom doing whatever I wanted to do.

It is my third day here and have been going around from morning to different places nearby. After the long day I came back to the resort.

I went up to my room and decided to order room service because I am tired and didn't want to dress up and go outside.

After having my dinner I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. At first I was terrified who would come at this late hour.

I looked through the peephole and saw a large chest but couldn't see the face when I heard the knock again.

Having no other option I opened the door and was met by Zach Anderson standing there with his usual cold expression.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with confusion.

He just pushed me and went inside my room.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I shouted at him going after him.

"Pack your bags" he said going through his phone not even looking at me.

"Why should I do that? As far as I remember you just gave me a lift to reach here and nothing more" I questioned him back.

"You even ignored me this morning. I thought we are okay with it" I added.

"So the princess got hurt because I ignored her this morning?" he said now looking at me in a teasing way.

"WTF! NO! Why will I be hurt? All I am saying is why should I pack my bags?" I asked him as if he lost his mind.

"I thought someone wanted to go to Las Vegas" he said and looked at me.

"Yeah I wanted to go there but what has it to do anything with it?" I asked him.

"Princess you ask too many questions" he said irritated.

I just decided to go to bed and not even bothered to ask him anything else after that because I was tired as hell.

I felt his hold on my wrist and I turned around giving him a questioning look at where he is holding me.

I thought he will let go of it but he did something opposite which is grabbing me towards him.

"Are you coming or not? This is the final time I am asking you" he said looking me in the eyes.

"What?!" I asked him dumbfounded by is question.

"Huh! Leave it. Bye" he said and left me there going towards the door when I understood what is happening.

"Wait!! So you are going to Vegas?" I asked going after him.

He just nodded and said "As I can see you are not interested so I'll get going" going from there.

"Wait! Wait! I will come. Don't leave" I said going after him.

It feels like I am always running after him from the start of all this.

"10 minutes" he said and went inside the room in front of which we were standing.

I went back to my room and changed my clothes and packed all my stuff which is outside.

Now I am in the lobby waiting for him when I saw him going to the exit ignoring me.

As always I followed after him and someone from the staff took my bags and put them inside the car.

We are on the road and it has been 20 minutes already but he did not utter a single word and I am not sure what to say either.

At last I decided to break the silence and asked "Is this how you speak with everyone?"