CHAPTER 24

Third person's pov
            Ira was sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking of what happened earlier. Even she couldn't believe her own words. She was missing him, her own kidnapper.

Oh man I am 100% sure that I am falling for him!

She face palmed herself.

But still..he hasn't done anything bad..right? He gave me clothes, and also fed me a generous amount of  food. I bet if someone else was in his position, they would have probably done something bad by this point. And-

Then she stopped as if something clicked in her.

"Wait! Why the hell I am thinking that way?! Why am I thinking good of him! Urgh!! Oh God! Why?!"

She threw a pillow at the door in frustration. And at the same time, Pamela walked in.

"Madame here is your-" The pillow hit her face causing the plate which had snacks to fall, including her as well.

"Oh snap!" Ira ran and helped her to get up.

"I-I am so sorry Pamela! I didn't know that you were coming!"

"I-It's okay madame."

"No it's not. Please sit here." She made her sit on the bed.

"I will call someone."

Ira immediately went downstairs and called for help. Within minutes, a doctor came. They both went to the room.

----------

"Cosa è successo?" (What happened?)

"What?"

"Cosa è successo?"

"Uh..ok. Um..she..fell? Fell you know." She tried to make him understand with her hand gestures.

"Oh..fell-fell down?"

"Si si yeah yeah." She nodded in agreement.

The doctor examined her leg. It was bruised a little bit. After the doctor prescribed some medicines for her and went away.

"So what did the doctor say?"

"Oh well the usual. He told me to take medicines and take rest."

"Pamela I am very sorry. I really really am."

"No madame it's fine. Besides, I should have knocked the door first before coming in."

"You know sometimes you are too polite. How can you be so calm and collected even if I hurted you?"

"It was just an accident madame. And besides we all know that how good person you are."

"Oh..Is that so?"

"Yeah. Everybody here likes you. We think that you are a good match of our maestro."

"Oh..." Ira's cheeks turned red. "Uh..but..I don't think I am a good  match for him...you know?"

"What do you mean madame?"

"I mean..just look at me!"

"Look where?"

"Me! I am just nobody!"

"But aren't you Miss Hennigway?"

"No I didn't meant that way! I really am nobody. And I don't know what people sees in me. One minute I was traveling to Italy and the other minute I am kidnapped by an italian. And-"

She paused for a moment.

"And I just don't want to fall in...l-love."

"What do you mean madame?"

"I don't want to fall in love..w-with him. It's just overwhelming."

"But..maestro loves you. He really does."

"If he really was in love, he should had approached me in a proper way. Not by kidnapping. And who knows that in the future he might change his mind?"

"No madame don't say that!"

"Then how should I say it?!"

"Please madame never underestimate his love. He has never fallen in love before and if you break his heart then I am afraid that he will never find another person."

"But-"

"Please understand madame. Just give him a chance. I am sure that you won't regret it."

Hearing this Ira sighed. Maybe she should give him a chance.

Meanwhile
            Stephano was sitting in his guesthouse, excited and also confused about what happened just a few minutes ago.

"I CAN'T EAT BECAUSE I MISS YOU IDIOT! HECK EVEN MY BODY IS REFUSING TO EAT WITHOUT YOUR PRESENCE!"

She was missing him. She really was. The more he thought about it, the more giddier he feels. She was finally accepting him. Maybe he has a chance after all. He called his bodyguard to arrange the car. All he wanted now was to meet his amore.